Warm up.

Paris pov.

I opened the sheets of my tinkered bike. I named it Dracula. I ran my hands over it.
''Paris'' Amy gave a thumbs up. I nodded and sat on my bike, I allowed it to roar. Amy shook the flag and I released the breaks. I rode swiftly. Amy set up some obstacles for practice. I road my bike Zigzag between the cones, I did not reduce my speed. I let myself to jump over a few hurdles and and drew circles on the air. I landed swiftly. I rode towards one side and went below the 'low obstacle'. The bike roared and circled beneath the rod. Then I increased the speed. I bent low for more thrust and least resistance. I came near the finishing line, and crossed quickly. I allowed my bike to relax and gently reduced the speed. The bike stopped, I jumped off and Amy rushed with the extinguisher and cleared the sparks that erupt from the wheels.

''Good job'' I removed my helmet and gloves and let my short hair out of the grip. I nodded and touched Dracula.
''Paris, you are still in touch. Amazing ya. I was stunned, seriously.'' I threw my arms around her shoulder.
''Thanks, Amy.''
''Just keep going, and we win!''

...

Noah's pov.

''Hey bro'' Jack was my best friend. A cool dude!
''He man, wassup?''
''Nothing much. Ready?'' I nodded.
He opened the sheets, revealing my bike. It was on fire, perfect. In fact, morethan perfect.
''Buddy!'' He threw my helmet. I wore it and sat on the bike. I took a look at the basic training track.
''Ready?'' I nodded, raising the accelerator and holding the breaks.
''Move!'' He waved the flag. I quickly released the bike to its utmost. I am not the one with gradual increase in speed. I pushed the pedal to the top gear. I bent down and swayed my bike in the air. I circled in through the cones, making my wheels turn hot. I rushed and rushed, I raised my bike over the hurdle and did a top spin, landing on the tip of my wheel and held the posture for a second. I once again increased my pace, I went thrashing the track surface. On my full speed, I raised up myself on the bike and balanced. I jumped over the hurdle and let my bike beneath it, I landed on it with a thud. With full thrust and speed, I immediately did a front wheeling, simultaneous with a circling. And with that spin, I touched the finisjing lane.
''Woah!'' Jack came and settled down the sparks. I threw myself out of the bike, removed my jackets, helmet and gloves. I shook my head.
''Man, no need of this rush. I was puzzled seeing you balance in mid air. The title is carved for your name. '' I let out a breath.
''No, Jack. I should not win easily. My victory should be much special and unique.'' I said clutching my gloves.
''Cool, dude.''
It's my title. Only mine.

...

A beautiful comment would make my day...