Ice cream on wheels

This is dedicated to Postlight

Noah pov.

I threw my jackets on and rose the accelerator. Huh! These poor roads, my area is too good. Trimmed trees, clean atmosphere and amazing architecture. Who the hell would live here. The breeze brushed my hair, and I constantly kept up my speed.
'National Bike Race' my thoughts kept on wandering. I closed my eyes for a moment.

A sudden screech. Ice cream on my wheels!
Bang!
I slid, sweeping myself on the floor.

Uh... ouch.
What the hell? Why did this man crash on me? Crap. I slowly stretched myself, dusted my jacket and pulled up my bike and parked it.
I went near that idiot who crashed. Umm... that idiot on whom I crashed. He stood up, dusted his clothes and threw his helmet off.
To my surprise, she was a girl. A beautiful girl, dark haired and dark brown eyes.
''Hey man. Do you know to ride or not? Where was your brain wandering? '' She knocked off my thoughts.
''I am sorry. But wasn't completely my fault. '' I raised my hands up and surrendered.
''Uh...'' she was hurt.
''Do you need some help?''
''Noooope''
Thud!
She fell, losing her balance.
''Come'' I gave her my hand. She took it and I just loved that feeling.
I helped her to get up.
''Where's your house?'' I asked her, still holding her.
''None of your business! '' It was evident, she regret meeting me. Not me, the accident!
''Come on, I am not a stalker. I am helping you, cuz I created this situation.''
''Next street'' she was physically not able to balance, but mentally very very stern.
''Fine, I will walk you there and later I wil bring your bike.'' She nodded in agreement.
She smelled sweet and warm in my hands. She saw my bike, the racer.
Her eyes widened.
''If... if I am not wrong, you are Noah Caspian right?'' She was leaning on me.
''Yeah, the title winning fire rider. You are my fan eh?'' She shook her head. What does that mean.? She is not my fan? But all girls are crazy about me.
''You are blind. You ride closing your eyes and call yourself a title rider?'' God! Why this girl is not mad for me.
''Fine. Chuck it. Let's walk'' And we reached her house.
''Oh my god! Once again yo-''
''Not my fault. This strange title racer, blindly crashed.'' That girl saw me like I am some murderer. ''Umm... I am Noah'' I said to that girl on whom I crashed.
''I know.'' She bluntly replied and her friend chuckled. She walked inside. This girl has no interest in me?
''Hai, I am Amy and she is Paris.''
What a beautiful name for a beautiful person. I gave Amy a smile. ''She is okay or always acting like this? ''
''She is good'' she shrugged.
''I know, she is good.'' I whispered. ''Nothing. Bye. Say that I said bye to Paris''
''Bye.''
I walked out.
But just physically walked out.
...

...