Chapter One:

-Author's Note-

Well, this is my first ever chapter of my first ever story! I hope whoever reads it, enjoys it.c:

-Tracy.<3

-----

I remember the day he and I broke up perfectly…

I already felt the tears pricking at the corner of my eyes, “Brooklyn, I’m sorry but I can’t do a relationship with this type of career,” he tells me, reaching out to rub my arm but I take a step back.

“So this is it, Harry? All it took was for you to be signed by Simon Cowell and then you’re just done with me?” I ask, still stunned.

“I love you, Brooklyn,” he sighs and I scoff.

“That’s the biggest load of bullshit I’ve heard! When you love someone your damn career doesn’t matter or won’t ruin the relationship, Harry!” I exclaim, throwing my hands around in frustration.

Harry ran a hand through his curly hair and sighed, “This is it,” he tells me and I nod my head, “I still love you,” he mumbles.

“You’ll forget about me the second you get around all those gorgeous, famous women,” I spat before turning to leave the park we were at.

It was horrible enough to lose the guy I had trusted with everything but what was even worse was that just weeks later I found out I was pregnant with his child.

Around 3 Years Later:

 “Mummy, why is Aunty Chelsea going to live with us?” Nikki asked and I sighed, not sure how to explain to a 2 year, even though she was very smart, why Chelsea was moving in with us.

Chelsea is my best friend and Nicole’s godmother so of course when her parents kicked her out I took her in.

“Well, Chelsea’s mummy and daddy didn’t want Chelsea to live with them anymore,” I explain, looking into her piercing green eyes that were so much like her father’s. Actually, she resembled Harry mostly; she had his hair, eyes, skin tone, ears, long body, the only thing she seemed to get from me was her nose.

“Oh, okay,” she smiled and resumed playing with her toys on the floor.

You know what I hate sometimes? Even though Harry and I had a bad breakup and everything that’s happened between us has not stopped our families from being friends. My mum and his mum were still as close as could be and honestly, I was quite close to Gemma. I hated it but at the same time I quite enjoyed it, and thankfully, they never told Harry about Nikki because they knew I wanted to tell him…whenever that time would come.

I grabbed my phone off the couch which was ringing; the caller I.D told me it was Chelsea, “Hello?” I answer, twirling one of my fingers around one of Nikki’s curls much to her displeasure of me doing so.

“Hey, do you mind coming to help me with the boxes?” she asks.

“Yeah, I’ll be out in a second,” I hang up and tell Nikki to sit still and touch nothing.

I walk out and am immediately greeted by Chelsea who is holding boxes in her arms, “There’s a few more in the trunk,” she informs me, walking in the door to my apartment.

It only took about 5 minutes before we had all of her stuff in her new room but still in boxes. We left them like that for the time being.

“Aunty Chelsea, what are you going to name the baby?” Nikki asks, sitting next to Chelsea and rubbing her small bump.