Episode 9

The next day, As Soon as classes were over, Sakina ran Around the tennis court. As she ran, She couldn't get what Akashi had told her out of her mind.

"I have hidden potential," She muttered, glancing at the tennis players practicing.

Sakina watched in amazement at their skills. "one day, I'll be that good," She mumbled.

Eventually, Sakina stopped running and stood huffing and Puffing for breath. Sakina spotted an odd colored water bottle container and picked it up.

After a second, She lifted the container up and began drinking from it.

"Hey! Don't drink that!" Someone yelled.

Suddenly, Sakina was surrounded by the Seigaku regulars who looked at her in concern.

Sakina placed the Bottle down and looked at them oddly. "What?"

"H-how are you feeling?" Momo asked.

"Are you feeling sick at all?" Inui asked, holding his notebook and a pen.

"Nope. I feel fine. But that weird looking Drink tasted good. Its so unusual, I think I tasted squid. And Orange, and pineapple, and fish too. And a bit of egg. Plus a hint of lemon, just a tiny bit of lemon."

Inui was writing furiously in his Notebook while the regulars stared at Sakina in silence.

"I didn't think anyone could stomach Inui's special juice," Momo stated.

"I liked it! But then, there's not a single food that I hate. Say, can you make me more of that delicious juice, Inui?" Sakina asked.

Inui stopped writing. "Um...yes," he muttered after several seconds.

Sakina smiled as her phone suddenly started ringing. She picked up her cellphone and placed it up to her ear. "Hello? Oh, Hi Satsuki, what's up? No, I'm at practice. Really? Okay. Wait! Do you have Kise's number? I need it to ask him something. N-no! Its nothing like that! Okay, thanks. Bye!"

Sakina hung up her phone. "I have to go! Onii-san's about to play an important game and I have to be there!" She said, gathering up her things.

"What does your brother play?" Fuji asked, curiously.

"Onii-san is a basketball player. He's really cool! He used to be the ace for the Generation of miracles from Teiko! But right now, he's about to play a game against Rakuzan High! I have to see it because I met Akashi yesterday and He's a part of Rakuzan and also a former Teiko basketball player! So, I gotta go!" Sakina exclaimed quickly.

Sakina grabbed her things and ran off.

As the Seigaku Regulars watched her go, Ryoma asked, "What is the Generation of miracles?"

"The Generation of miracles is the name of the regulars who attended Teiko Middle school. It was given to their Basketball team. They are really strong, even their tennis team is a force to be reckoned with," Inui explained.

"But the Generation of miracles split up and went to different high schools. The captain of the Generation of miracles, Akashi Seijuro, attends Rakuzan High school, one of the most powerful High schools in Japan. Their basketball team and their Tennis team are insanely strong." Inui continued.

"Really?" Ryoma said, a smile appearing on his face. "Maybe we should pay Rakuzan a visit?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakina stood outside of Rakuzan High school and gasped. "Wow," She muttered.

"Hi, Saki," Sakina heard Momoi call out.

"Hi, Satsuki!" Sakina called out, running over to Momoi. "Has the game started yet?"

Momoi shook her head. "Not yet, But it's about to start. Follow me,"

Momoi led Sakina to Rakuzan's large Gym. "Who do you think will win, Onii-san or Akashi?" Sakina asked.

Momoi pondered for a moment. She then held her clipboard close to her chest. "I really don't know. Akashi is really strong, But we have to put out faith in Dai-chan."

"You're right! No one enters a war thinking he'll lose! I'm sure Onii-san will do his best!" Sakina exclaimed.

Momoi smiled at Sakina and nodded. "I'll see you in a bit," She said, before heading to the locker rooms.

Sakina walked over and sat in the bleachers with the rest of Aomine's school that were not basketball players.

Sakina stared across at the other side of the bleachers where the Rakuzan High school students sat. "Onii-san is going to win," She whispered to herself. Shortly later, both teams exited the locker rooms and everyone began to cheer and yell. Sakina did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile.....

The Seigaku Regulars stood outside Rakuzan High school.

"Wow this place is big!" Momo exclaimed.

"Are you guys here for the basketball game?" A voice asked.

The regulars all turned and looked at a girl wearing the Rakuzan uniform. The girl had short Silver colored hair in a bob cut and was looking at them in mild interest.

"Where's the tennis court's?" Ryoma asked.

The girl looked at Ryoma. "Your uniform is from Seigaku middle school. Babies should stay at home with their mothers. Rakuzan is no place for you. Go home."

"You can say that after you beat us in a tennis match!" Momo said, pointing his tennis Racquet at the girl.

The girl frowned and pulled out her cell. After dialing a number, she held it up to her ear.

"Tsukiko-Dono, There are babies here from Seigaku middle school who want to head to the tennis courts. Do I allow intrusion? They are male tennis players. Understood."
The girl hung up the phone and began walking. "Follow me," She said.

A short while later, the girl stopped and bowed. "Tsukiko-dono, I have brought them like you requested," the girl said.

"Good job, Shira! Go get the tennis balls And prepare the courts!"

Shira stood up and walked away.

Another girl with long Brown hair that was tied in a long braid along with thick oval shapes glasses smiled at the regulars.

"Hi! I'm Tsukiko Amiyamako. I say, it's quite a surprise to see anyone here. Most of all the visitors who come to this school are interested in our basketball team, especially Akashi-Sama! I'm super happy that I get to meet other tennis enthusiasts! Don't mind Shira, she's terrible at communication."

"Where are the tennis Regulars?" Ryoma asked.

Tsukiko smiled, "Right now, everyone is in the Gym watching the game."

"Then why aren't you?" Inui asked, pushing up his glasses.

"The winners are already decided. Rakuzan won't lose, we never do. Winning is like breathing to us. It is to be expected." Tsukiko stated.

Shira returned and handed Tsukiko a tennis Racquet and stepped back with a second racquet in her hand.

"Lets play," Tsukiko stated, pointing her Racquet at Ryoma.