Chapter 18: The Final Goodbyes

Welcome to the final chapter of Betrayal of the Alpha's Omega Series. I hope you guys have enjoyed the story. I am going to add a summary of the next book to the end of this. Well here we go.

Chapter 18: The Final Good Byes

Kayla's POV

I raise my hand to touch Roman's cheak in order to try and comfort him. Roman growls at Demetri as he goes to grab my other hand. I add some pressure to the touch and he looks at me. I smile and try to reach up and kiss him but I do not have the strength to move up. Roman sensing what I want bends down and kisses me. I can sense his pain and wanting.

"I love you Roman but please keep the pack safe. I will see you on the plains of the Nyx," I tell him as I feel my body beginning to lose it's heat. "I feel so cold."

"I don't want to do this by myself, please stay Kayla, my love. I beg you, please," Roman begs hugging me closer to him.

"I can not dictate when this body leaves this realm, my love and you know it," I tell him.

"Please, please," he begs louder with tears coming down his face.

I move my head just enough to lick the tears off of his face as I would have had he cried before. Roman cries harder knowing that was the first and last time that I would do that for him. My hearing is starting to go and I can hear the Avonri surrounding us along with all of the others around them. I smile to everyone as I feel the gods starting to come for me. My body hs grown so heavy and my breathing and heart rate are so slow. I can not feel my heart beat no more.

'Good bye until later and the same to you my brother. Avonri do not let him kill my brother,' I send out as my final message to my pack, the Avonri, and Demitri.

'I love you my mate until we see each other again. Please forgive him,' I tell me.

Until then my mate

,' he says.

Roman's POV

'I love you my mate until we see each other again,' Kayla tells me.

'Until then my mate,' I reply.

Slowly Kayla's eyes close. I hold her until her heart no longer beats and she no longer breathes. I lay her down on the ground and stand up. I look down at her face. It seems as if she were asleep if only she was still breathing and her heart beating. I turn and face Demetri. He is still looking down at the woman who was his sister, the one he killed, and my mate. I growl and move to grab him by his throat but suddenly I am beign held back.

"Roman do not make us have to hurt you in order to fulfill orders," says Kayla's Second in command of the Avonri.

"By whose orders,' I demand as I start to snap at them.

Midnight is demanding retribution for what Demetri did to his mate. I agree with Midnight and want to rip his throat out.

"Sir she ordered it. She wants him to live. She would not want you to seek revenge against someone who is probably punishing himself for what he did," she replies. "I have one question for you, Demetri but first sir your word."

"Fine I will not harm him," I say.

She turns back too Demetri and shows her teeth. She must really dislike Demetri now because I have not seen one of the Avonri seen so much emotion since they came back. I hear some of the visiting packs' members gasp at her action.

"Why did you kill my alpha," demands Sora.

"I wanted to get revenge for all of the rouges unjusticely killed and try to find out where my sister was. I did not know that she was Kayla," Demetri replies. "I only wanted to try and make things even between the rouges and the packs. I did not mean to kill my own sister. I was looking for her. My family had been killed years ago and I was taken in by rouges. They cared for me. It was a tough life but I loved them. I don't remember my parents but I have a picture of my twin sister."

"I am sorry for your loss, Demetri but nothing I know of can bring her back," says Sora.

"There is one way but you would have to find a witch willing to do it," says the woman who healed Kayla when she had iron in her system.

"Do what," demands Demetri.

"Rigorizin. Your sister was not suposed to die during this battle but the vampires interfered with magic and nearly killed her before she could face you. They weakened her," she replies.

"So she can be brought back," I ask.

"Yes but you must find one with in a month or she will not be able to come back. I will cast a spell on her to where she will not have decay for a month. We gods want and need her to be alive her job here on Earth is not finished," she tells me before disappearing.

I look over at Demetri and can see that he is going to go with me in the search even if I do not agree with him coming. Good because I was not going to let him get away with killing her and not helping me get her back.

Alright guys just letting you know that book two is out. I am going to be updating it once or twice a week so go ahead and read it if you want. Hope to see you guys reading it bye.

Alright so that is the end of the first book. I hoep you guys have enjoyed this chapter and the book itself. I will give a summary of the book. It is going to be called The End of Terror. For those of you wondering about the child in Kayla yes it shall live if she is brought back in time. So here is the summary.

Kayla was killed in the battle against her brother. Her mate and her brother, who killed her, have been searching for witches to bring her back from the dead. They finally find one that will bring her back and they complete the ritual. As Kayla comes wakes up, she can sense vampires near the temple. The vampires attack the temple and Kayla and her people must stop the attack. The vampires have decided that they want to be the only mythicals alive or not enslaved. The gods are wanting to end the exisitance of the vampires. Can Kayla and the others create a middle ground or is death the only way to stop this destruction.