Chapter 5: Coming to a Semi-understanding

Hey guys sorry for the wait. I have some good ideas so this time it might be longer thanks for your alls help.  

Sorry guys but their wolf thoughts are '...' I am on an older computer so thesystem is not letting me use bold or italics.

This chapter has been changed some as of November 7/8, 2011

Chapter 5: Beginning of Change

Roman walks over to me in human form and tries to drag me away from the rest of the pack. I pull my arm back and yank it from his hold. The growl that comes from him causes the rest of the wolves to cower and show their submission. I sniff the air and realize that something is not right. His scent is full of musk meaning he is a danger to everyone. I glare at him and lead him to a secret spot that I know of. Roman tries to take the lead but he does not know where I 'm going so he goes the wrong way.

"Wench you had better let me lead," growls Roman.

"Stop growling it makes you seem like an idiot," I tell him as we finally arrive at the spot.

The spot is lake that is about three miles away from the pack village. It has crystal clear waters unlike some of the other lakes of the area. Roman growls at the sheer audacity of my words.I brace myself for his reaction as I turn to face him and stare him down.

"I am only trying to help you maintain your alpha status, Roman. How would it look to others if they heard you and saw that it had no affect on me," i ask him. "Would they not start to laugh or think less of you and your power."

Roman shuts up and begins pacing on this side of the lake. He tries to calm himself but his wolf is not letting him. I knew something was wrong. HIs wolf feels that I am a threat to his power. I nearly laugh as I come to this realization but laughing could be the breaking point. Then his wolf would come after me and not give up until I am either dead or have submitted to him. That would not be a good thing for me anyways.

'Calm him down or he can harm some of the pack because of his wolf's anger,' says my wolf.

I walk over to Roman and put my hand to his shoulder. He turns around. I see that his eyes are black meaning that his wolf is in control. If I was any other wolf I would have fallen to the ground and showed him my stomache.

"Hello. Let Roman back please," I tell the wolf.

"As if he is need girl. I don't care that you are an omega he is an idiot who denies his feelings. I can be your mate," says the wolf who recognizes me as what I am.

"But he would come to hate you and I. That would mean the end of the packs peace and safety. He might kill me in stead of coming to love me," I tell him.

After two minutes of deliberation, the wolf returns the control back to Roman. His eyes turn back to their normal color. I smile to him and turn to leave. He puts his hand on my shoulder and turns me to face him again. I look him the eyes and see that he is thankful for the help that I gave him.

"Thank you," he says.

"Anytime. It is my job as an omega to make sure that everyone is safe even from themseleves and happy," I tell him as I head back home.

End 

OMG did he just say thanks. Next xhap thinhgs start getting real good.