Chapter 12: Tests

Hello guys and welcome to the 12 chapter of The Alpha's Omega. It has been decided that there will be a sequel and a side story. I hope that all of you enjoy it. Warning for this chapter is only a battle.

Chapter 12: Tests

In the morning after everyone has eaten, we assemble for our morning meeting. Today is the day that our test begins. We fail this and all of that training will have been for nothing. I smile at my group as they all assemble in their formations. All of us have specific squads that we run with.

"Good morning Avonri," I say.

"Shut up," yells someone from another pack.

The Avonri  as a whole growl and turn to face the wolf wh dared to tell the one they consider alpha to shut up. The poor thing whimpered and ran off. I sigh and begin to go through our morning routine. A few people from the packs gather around to watch us work. We move through our minor fighting exercises before someone interupts us.

"Ha, you expect to survive with those measly moves," demands one of the alpha's.

"The basics is always good, but that is not al that we know," I reply. "Roman, I believe now is the time for us to begin the tests. Do you agree," I ask?

"Yes of course. The first test shall be all of the Avonri against all of the Beta's. Is that clear," demands Roman.

"Yes sir," replies all of the Avonri.

"I know the perfect clearing to use for this," I say.

I change forms, before I take off in the directionof the largest clearing within a good distance. The Avonri and I move at our medium speed but still leave the rest behind. We arrive in the clearing at least ten mnutes before the rest. Most of the wolves have looks of amazement on their faces. Others have their faces more compsed and I am unable to read their expresions.

The beta's come forward and get in a line as if preparing for a small skirmsh. Haha these guys are seriously underestimating us. Behind me is my squad of all of the girls.

'I bet that they come after this group first,' says Snow.

'I agree,' I reply to her. To the girls of my squad I say, 'We will most likely be the first target'

'Of course we would be the first target we would seem to be the easiest to take down but it is quite the opposite,' says Dona my second in the squad and third in ranking amoung the Avonri.

Roman enters the clearing and says, "This is a test of abilities. The goal is for the Avonri to take out all of the Beta's. If they can not then it will be decided if they are useful by how many they did take out. The battle may begin."

The Avonri stand still and wait for the enemy to come to them as we have trained for, for the last ten weeks. Finally, the betas get very impatient. Twenty charge at my squad while the other 25 charge at the other 2 squads. The Avonri number thirty-five to their fourty-five. The first of the wolves coming at my squad leaps for me but one of my squad quickly leaps at him. They land on the  groud with Silvia on top. She quickly has the wolf submitting and running off.

I take the squad in for a full on attack. Two wolves come at me and try to go for my useless limb but I grab the first and through him into the second causing both of them to go thudding into a tree. I screech in pain but soon rejoin the battle. Another wolf tries to come up behind me but I turn around and get him by his nose. Soon the number of beta's against my squad is only 5 and we only lost one member of the squad but she was ganged up on by five wolves and none of us could reach her in time. Us girls carefully circle the five wolves and wait patiently for them to make a move. Finally one of them makes a leap for Resa. Three of us take him down while the rest of us finish off the other four. In less than half a hour my squad had finished off twenty wolves. P[retty good considering that we are all girls and they are all boys. I look around and see that the other two squads are nearly finished.

'We shall split up and help our biys shall we darlings,' I ask my squad.

The whole squad does a barking imitaion of human laughter. It has been a bet on which of us groups would finish our opponents first. Of course everyone betted on their own squad. We split up and qucikly finish up the job. In the end all of the betas were submitted, and we only had three submit.

"Good job, Avonri. The next test is that you must travel in the trees to the river. You all must then cross the river and climb the cliff on the other side. You will then have to come back and all of this has to be done by dawn tommorow. Wolves will be watching your moves on the whole way there," says Jace, one of the other alphas.

"If they can even see us that is," comments John.

Jace turn his head and glares at John before continuing, "You may use any form for the exam."

"Alright. Avonri you heard the orders. Now lets get going," I order.

 I jump into one of the trees and wait for my group to get up and prepared to run. Once they are all up  and in the tree with me. I run full speed through the trees in human form. The squad forms around me and easily keeps up with me. We reach the river sooner than I thought we would, but I continue on. I dive into the river and begin to swim for the other side. I hear splashes as the rest of the aquad enters the river. We all reach the other side within two hours. I see the clliff from the other members of the squads eyes.

'Wolf form,' I tell my squad.

Our wolves should be able to easily climb the cliff. I change forms and wait for the others to be ready to climb. Once we are all prepared, I start the climb. We leap from each rock to the other. I can feel the eyes of the packs members eyes on us as we climb our way up the cliff. I bet most of them never thought that the cliff could be climbed this way let alone in this form. Ha thats what they get for not hinking out side of the box. We easily get to the top and I allow for a two minute break before we start the way back. One of the boy squad catches up and prepares for the climb back down. Seconds after the arrive,  I turn and begin my descent. The rest of my squad quickly follows. No problems occur on the way back and everyone makes it back to the clearing in time.

"Alright and welcome back Avonri. Your third and final test is one of memory. Only two of you will take this exam because according to wht you all say you have a mind connection and there for are able to see what the other see. The one member will be blind folded and lead to a spot. He or she will be brought back and then will have to find their way back to that spot with no blind fold," says Damien, the second strongest alpha here.

"The other member will be given a scent and then will have to find that person and bring them back," says Roman.

Two of the Avonri step forward and prepare themselves for the exams. In less than four hours both wolves come back victorious. I smile and pat both members on the back.

"Avonri, jurtanu(pronounced jur-ta-new and means congradulations). We have proven that the training did us much good. My darlings enjoy the rest of today off because come tommororw we begin the real work," I order.

"Yes ma'am," they reply.

"Good now leave me to get some more sleep,"  I order.

Alright there goes chapter 12. Hope you guys liked it. Vote and comment please. Coming next chapter is going to be a character made by Aniblue22. Thanks Aniblue for the help.