Chapter 15: The enemy

Hello everuone. This chapter is not going to be long but it will be interesting. This chapter is going to be in Demetir's POV. I thought you guys would like to see his way of thinking and stuff before the war actually begins. Anyone remember when I told you guys that I was evil. Well the reason for that is coming soon. I say another 3 or 4 chapters. There is mostlikely only 5 more chapters left to the book but a sequal shall be coming. Violence is the only warning for this chapter.

Chapter 15: The Enemy

Demetri's POV

I am pacing the floor. I sent Ani three weeks ago to go and spy on the enemy. She should have returned a week ago. I thought that she might have been held up by the packs but It has been to long now. My inner wolf, Roz, is growling. He thinks that she has betrayed us because neither of us can get in contact with her. I begin to pace faster as my mind starts to go down that road and I growl loud. My second in command cringes back against the wall. He knows that when I get into one of these moods I can and will throw things at anyone near me or attack them. I never have had any patients ever since I lost my family.

No she is just dead. She would never betray me for any reason. I have been her friend and have supported her the whole time that she has been a wolf. She is completely loyal to me and she would die before she would betray me.

'I doubt that. We would feel it if she was dead,' says Roz.

Fuck he is right. What would make her betray me. Hold on one thing would make her betray me but the Omega is supposed to be dead and burried not up and fighting. No. Hold on. Cameron has not reported to me in over two months but that is understandable when you are deep in enemy territory. Suddenly one of my pack members comes in with out knocking. I push him up against the wall and growl at him.

"I am sorry sir. But we have captured an intruder on our teritory," he says.

I smirk and walk out of the office only to hear the howls of pain from my pack of rouges. I change shapes and run towards the sound. When I arrive ten wolves are fighting my pack and winning. I growl and try to find their leader. In the process, I see a white wolf and growl so the Omega did survive. I watch as she takes down two of my top wolves with ease. She grabs the wolf that was captured and sligs him on her back. I charge at her and go for her throat but she easily dodges my attack with out dislodging her load. She swipes me across the face and I can not dodge the attack. How can this woman do anything? What did she do in order to get this good? I swipe back at her but she dodges much faster than should be possible for a blind person. She bites my paw and slams me into a tree. I slided down the tree as the intruders run off at what is an incredible speed. As I hit the ground, I take off after them and my pack follows me. Some how this group is so fast that they can run fast enough to get off of my lands and into no mans land before I could even get fiffty feet away from that tree I was thrown into. What the hell this is impossible. No way that these people can run that fast but yet they just did. That fucking bitch is dead the next time I see her. I will not have her being able to do this and get away with it.

I stop at the edge of my territory and howl a warning to the intruders that they are dead next time we meet. I hear the answering howl of the same. I smirk because no bitch you will be dead the next time that we meet. I run back to the village I am currently using as a base. I walk to my office and change forms. When I come out everyone is gathered in front of the office. Good, I want to have a nice long conversation with them about this little incident.

"I am sorry to say that Ani seems to have gone and betrayed us. The enemies hope seems to have lived instead of being killed in the fire. She is to be killed if you see her. Cameron has failed in his job to kill the bitch. He did everything but kill her and she just lead that attack against us. What happened back there," I yell the last sentance.

Everyone looks around and at each other none of them want to answer me. I growl loudly and have the want to rip their throats out. Everyone flinches and tries to back up but that just causes a jumble and I growl even louder in annoyance.

"My squad and I captured a female intruder, along the border. We brought her back to camp and tied her to  the post as we were told to do with all intruders and to go get you. I came and got you,"says the squad captain.

"Once he left ten wolves entered the perimeter and charged at incredible speeds to the village. We could not keep up with them. When we arrived the battle was ending and they were running back to the border," says another captain.

"We fought as much as we could sir but the shewolfs would not give up one of their own," says a member of the first captains squad.

"So apparently all of you are very incompanent as to be beat by a squad of ten females. That got into our territory and caused havick and was out in less than ten minutes," I demand with a deathly voice.

All of the wolves nod their heads and sigh when I shake my head and turn around towards my office. At the last second I turn around and smile at them. The pack cringes.

"Apparently all of you need to go back into training for another week," I tell them.

The pack groans but makes no move to leave or do anything else. Good they all understand to disobey me means death. I lead them all off into the woods around the village.  Just wait little miss blind Omega. You shall be dead by the end of this month.

This is the end of the chapter. Hope you guys liked it. I have been having problems with my internet so it might be a while before I update this but it should be soon. vote, comment, and fan please. Thanks for reading. Bye