Chapter 7: Realizing...

Sorry I know I said a day but I've been busy. So what do you think he will realize. I decided never ending just gonna work for this chapters name

Chapter 7: Realizing...

Roman POV

I watch as she sleeps in the bed. Midnight has started to go crazy with grief and worry. I feel as some part of me is missing.

'What the heck is wrong with you Midnight,' I demand.

'If you don't know then why should I tell you,' he replies.

'And how am I to help if I don't know'  I say angrily.

' If you can't figure it out you don't need to help it,' he says just as angery.

 I growl as I raise from my seat. How can it be that no one from this pack can do anything for her? How is it? It makes no sense at all. All of the silver is out of her system or is rendered ineffective so why is she not awakening. I stand and call for the guard.

"Samuel watch her. If she wakes up I want to know immediately," I order him.

"Yes alpha," he replies with a bow of the head.

I leave the room and pause outside her house. I look around to see if anyone is out and about. Everyone has stuck to their homes since she went into this sleep. NO one comes out except to see her or to do runs of the permiter or to guard her. I expected to have some resistance when I said that we would have gaurds for her but no one objected and some actually volunteered to protect her.

It must be because of what she did. But that is supposed to be what every wolf is to do. So why is she so special. As the head female, it is her job to protect the pack. She is supposed to do what she did. I growl.

I hurry to the lake that she showed me the day of the fight for top position. I come here everyday to get away from the crazy of the village.  It is here that Midnight is the calmest. It is really wierd how he is calm here maybe it is the serenity of this place(a/n: maybe maybe not :). what do you guys think). I watch as the sun sets and begin to think over the events of that God forsaken night.

Flash back;

I watch as the rest of the pack cries out in horror as they see their head female's cuts and bites. Kayla is laying still on the streatcher as four pack members carry her to her home. As we get half way to the village she starts to change to her human form.

The pack picks up their speed because this means she is on the verge of death. As we reach her house and lay her down, a pack healer comes in with two bags of her blood type. Another woman walks in right behind her with the antidote forthe iron poisoning. The woman injects the antidote into Kayla.

"Hold her down. Her body will start to fight the poison in seconds," says the woman.

Four men of the pack move to hold her down. A few seconds later Kayla's body begins to convulse. Her movements through two of the men off but they immediately move back. The healer who injected Kayla looks at me.

"Alpha it might be best for you to sit behind her and hold her. She will feel the pack alpha near her and begin to calm. She will be able to draw some strength from your aura," she says.

I move to do as she said. When I am behind her, I look up for the woman who told me to do this, but she had disappeared. I want to get up but I feel that Kayla is beginning to calm. It is probably best that I stay here. A few minutes later, the other pack healer comes forward and  buts a needle in Kayla's arm. I watch as the blood begins to flow from the bag down the tube to Kayla's body.

Slowly but surely Kayla's wounds begin to seal shut and she regains some color to her face. Midnight howls in happiness. I listen as most of the pack sighs in relief and begins to leave Kayla's house.

"Alpha she should wake in a few hours," says Lina who was the healer I realize as I look up.

I nod my head and say, "Mike I want you to guard Kayla."

"Yes Alpha," he replies.

I walk out of the room in search of the woman who injected Kayla with the antidote. As I search the room for her scent, I begin to panick. There is no scent in the room that I dont know not a one. Who was that woman, more importantly what was she? As I leave Kayla's house I begin to feel uneasy and no longer content.

End Flashback

Hold on! I felt content in Kayla's home. I feel calm and relaxd at this lake. The lake that only she has ever known of. No it couldn't be could it. Are we soul mates?

So what do you think. Should I have another asleep chapter or should I have her wake up. Hope you guys liked that. See what I meant by saying this name would be better.