Four

Miranda's POV

I haven't seen Brantley since the night of his show in Nashville. That was almost 4 weeks ago! I hate to admit it, but I miss him. Like a lot. We've been texting almost everyday but it's not the same. When he kissed me that night, it got me hooked. So much that I hate being away from him. Right now, I'm relaxing by my pool and drinking a beer. My phone starts going off and when I check it, I see that Brantley texted me. "Hey baby girl. What are you doing?" "I'm laying out by the pool. What about you?" I reply and snap a picture of me by the pool to send him. "Honey, you can't send me pics of you in a bikini. I'm too far away and can't enjoy it ☹️ lol." We text a little while longer until he says he has sound check

(The Next Day)

I'm in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch when my doorbell rings. I dry my hands and walk towards the door. I open the door and standing in front of me is Brantley. I'm so excited and I immediately jump into his arms. "I take it someone missed me." He says with a chuckle. "Well maybe a little." I say as I pull away from the hug. As I'm pulling away, Brantley brings his hands up to my face and kisses me. "God I missed that. I can't do that through a text." He says with a smile. We finally make it inside and head into the living room to catch up.

Brantley's POV

I'm glad that I was able to surprise Miranda. I have a week off and I want to spend as much of it with her as she will let me. We are sitting in her living room and I can't help but sit here and stare at her. She's got her blonde hair flowing down her back, her daisy dukes, and a tank top. She looks gorgeous. How could Blake let her go? I mean I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad he did. "Hey hot shot. Whatcha thinkin' about?" Miranda asks. "Just how gorgeous you are." I say with a smirk. Miranda and I sit around and catch up for a bit. I've been thinking for the last week or so that I want to ask her to me mine. I just have to think of the perfect way to do it.

I left Miranda's house a couple hours ago and I told her to be ready by 8 o'clock because I was taking her on a date. I went and found the perfect spot for outside date. I set up the table with flowers and I hung lights from the trees. I ordered Olive Garden for us and got Miranda some wine. My drummer, Ben, said that he would pick up the food and finish getting it all set up when it was time for me to pick up Miranda. I rushed to the hotel to shower and get cleaned up so I could go get my girl.