Chapter 12

Molly’s POV

Auto shop, really? What are these kids doing in that class? You think that they would be able to afford mechanics, with how much they spend on everything else. Auto shop seems like such a slacker class.

I walk into the class room to find no one there. Hm, they must be somewhere working on something, right? I have the right classroom...I think?

I wonder around the classroom looking for a door into another room when I hear faint laughter coming from outside. I walk through one of the doors to find a bunch of guys standing around what looked like an antique car, talking amongst themselves or staring at the car. I knew it! It was a slacker class. These kids don’t try at all, being spoiled and all.

I wonder where the kids are, they aren’t standing with the other kids. I then notice  an older man who must of been the teacher standing over by the car talking to someone I couldn’t see. 

I walk over to him. “Hello, my name is Molly Warden, I am with the Cullen family for Wife Swap for the next two weeks.”

“Hey I’m Andy. Welcome to the class. There’s not to much to do around here right now.”

I knew it. SLACKERS.

“What with the Cullens building their own cars, they can basically teach the class by themselves.”

“WHAT?”

“Oh, yes. You didn’t know?”

“NO!”

“Oh, well they have set up a certain type of competition between themselves. This is Rosalie and Emmett’s car.” He points towards the vintage car I saw earlier, though now that I get a closer look at it, it seems more of a modern car with a vintage flair.

“And Jacob and Ness’s car is over around the corner.”

“What do the girls do while the guys work on the cars?”

As soon as I say this the whole class bursts out laughing and I faintly hear Andy saying something close to “I hope she didn’t hear you.”

I soon realize that I must of said something wrong, but what? 

“What did I say wrong?”

“Well it’s just that the girls are the ones that work on the cars, Mrs. Warden. Rosalie has basically built this whole car by herself, Emmett usually just sits here and hands her stuff. Jacob and Ness both work on their car equally.”

Oh, thats odd, I have never heard of girls liking to work on cars.

I soon notice a pair of very expensive hot pink high heels sticking out from under the car next to us along side a pair of huge basketball shoes.

“Can I go see where Jacob and Rensesmee are working?”

“I guess, if you want to. They don’t really like to be disturbed.”

“You are the teacher, you should disturb them, and leave them alone!” I was starting to get mad pretty fast.

I walk around the corner to find Jacob and Renesmee sitting in the car making out.

“WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING? YOU ARE IN SCHOOL! AND ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE DOING THAT!

It seems that I must of startled them because they both about jumped out of their seats. They didn’t seem to be embarrassed though. They both got out of the car and walked to stand next to each other by the hood.

“What do you want?” Jacob asked me pretty harshly.

“Do not use that tone of voice with me mister.”

“He will use whatever tone of voice he wishes.” Renesmee snaps back.

“How dare you talk like that to me! What would your mother say?”

“She would probably say good job, way to piss of the new mother.”

“Your father will be hearing about this.”

I’m pretty sure I faintly heard her say “He probably already has.”

“What?”

“Nothing” she mutters.

Hmph, I turn around and walk back to the class. I find that Emmett has come out from underneath the car.

“Hey new mom, how are you doing?”

“Not good, I just found your little sister and big brother making out!”

He laughs at this as though it is funny. It was not funny!

“What’s so funny?”

“It’s just seems that everyone keeps walking in on their make-out sessions, I just feel so bad!”

With that he walk off towards them.

What do y'all think????? Vote, Comment, Vote, Comment!!! :)