Chapter 5

Esme’s POV

The ride from the airport to the house was long and slow. When we finally pulled into what looked like a lower middle class neighborhood, where every house looked the same. It looked like no one who lived here had a personality.

We pulled into a house that looked boring, and slightly run down. I walked up the stairs to the front door, and opened it. Inside all of the walls were slightly off white, and there was dust in all of the corners. Did no one clean here?

I walked through the first floor until I found the stairs leading to the next floor. There were five doors leading off of the landing. The first one must be a little girls room as everything in it was pink.

The second room looked like a slightly older girl, there was books strewn everywhere around the room.

In the third room there was fashion magazines everywhere. The room looked exactly like Alice’s, except for smaller and without Jasper’s stuff. 

Next I walked into what looked like the master bedroom. It was very boring with nothing in it to tell about the people who lived here. The closet was so small that I wondered if you could actually fit clothes in it, and the master bathroom was only slightly bigger.

The final door on the hallway led to a small bathroom. It looked like it was the only other bathroom in the house besides the master. Good thing I didn’t need to use the bathroom or I would most likely have to wait in line forever in the morning to use it.

I walked back down stairs to the dinning room table where the packet the other wife wrote for me was. It read;

Hello,

We are the Warden family. There is five of us. My husband, my three daughters; Hannah 10, Maddie 13, and Chrissy 16, and I. 

I believe that my children should be involved in many things besides school. Hannah plays soccer and basketball. Maddie does school council and volleyball. While Chrissy plays field hockey and soccer and is on the debate team.

I work as a secretary for a regional bank office, while my husband, Marc, is a sports announcer for our town’s double-A baseball team.

I believe that my children’s lives should be controlled for they are not old enough to know what is right and wrong, and I don’t want them to mess up their futures. This means that they can not date, and I have to approve all of their friends.

We believe in being financially responsible and do not like to waste money on unimportant items. We have never been in debt, and don’t plan on going in to it.

I hope you have a wonderful time with my well behaved children, and I hope that I can help your children learn manners.

Thanks,

Molly Warden

The nerve of that woman to say that my children don’t have manners without even meeting them!

It feels like these children are in jail, and have no say in anything. I hope that I can help this family loosen up and have some fun!

I could never believe that we could that many votes that fast! I'm so thankful for all of you for reading my story so far. I'm so sorry for this chapter being this short, but the next one will be so much more interesting! Comments would be greatly appreciated! :) Also if you like Harry Potter, please read my Harry Potter Fan Fic, it's called Harry Potter and the Power of Family, Thx!