Chapter 9

Esme’s POV

I could hear a car driving up, then car doors opening up. I peeked out the window and saw an old, beat up, silver, four-door sedan. I saw a man who must be the father and three girls getting out. They walked up to the door and opened it. At first they didn’t notice me, so I cleared my throat. They looked at me startled, I didn’t know if it was because of my vampiric beauty or because I had surprised them.

“Hello, I am Esme Cullen and I will be your mother for the next two weeks.”

The older looking girl put her stuff down and turned back towards me and said “Hello, my name is Chrissy, and these are my sisters Maddie and Hannah,” pointing to the other two.

Their father walked through the door with his hands full taking to himself. When he saw me he dropped everything and started stuttering, “H-hi, are y-you the new m-mother?”

“Yes, my name is Esme Cullen.”

“O-oh, okay, well why don’t we all go sit down in the sitting room and talk.”

“Okay” I respond.

We all sit down, I on the only chair, while the husband and the two younger girls sit on the couch. Chrissy sits on the floor.

“Well tell us about your family.” Marc, the husband says.

“Well, my husband Carlisle, who works as a doctor at our local hospital, and I have adopted eight children.”

“EIGHT!” They all say.

“Yes, there is Edward and Bella, Emmett and Rosalie, Alice and Jasper, and Jacob and Renesmee.”

“Are they all related?” Maddie asks.

“No, Jasper and Rosalie are twins they are Carlisle’s brother’s children, Emmett, Alice, and Bella are brother and sisters, Edward and Renesmee are brother and sister and are my sister’s children, and lastly is Jacob who is a family friend’s child.”
“Wow!” they all gasp.

“You look to young to have that many children.” Marc tells me.

“They all were all alone, Carlisle and I have the means to take care of them, so why shouldn’t we?” I tell him.

“Can we see a picture of them?” Hannah, the littlest one asks.

“Sure” I pull out my phone and pull up the last picture taken of all of us and Renesmee’s birthday party.

“Wow, they are all so gorgeous.” Marc breathes.

“They look like they are having so much fun.” Chrissy says.

“That’s because they were, Emmett had just smashed a piece of cake into Jake’s face, and everyone was laughing at them” I laugh at the memory.

“What would you all normally be doing now?” I ask.

“Well, we would be ordering dinner from some place, and the kids would be doing their homework.”

“What would all of you like?”

“PIZZA!” They all say together.

Marc goes into the kitchen and calls it in, I sit down with the children and watch them do their homework. It’s so quite here....

Alright so I know it's short, but I wanted to get something out there. Please read my new stroy Harry Potter and the Power of Family...PLEASE!!! Vote, Comment, etc. :P