Chapter 7

Emmett’s POV

“Alright Eddie dish.” I told Edward after we all settled in the game room upstairs.

Edward sighed and said “Well, she thinks Alice is a hyperactive midget, she thinks that Jasper is a perfect southern gentleman, and that Emmett is the hottest man alive and he reminds her of her husband in college, but hotter.”

I start laughing, “finally someone finds me the hottest!” Rose then hit me over the head. “Ow, hunny. What was that for?”

“I think you are the hottest, and no one needs to be hitting on my husband.”

“Hunny, don’t worry she is nothing compared to you.”

Rosalie sniffed and then cuddled into my arms.

“Rosalie you can not do that to her.” Edward told her.

“I wasn’t really going to, I was just assessing my options.”

Edward didn’t look like he was sure she was telling the truth, but he shook it off anyway.

“Nessie you need to go to bed soon, you have school tomorrow.” Edward told his daughter.

“Dad” Nessie sighed. I am not a baby anymore, I know when I need to go to bed.

“Ah, but see so do I, and I know that you know that you need to go to bed. This is all for your own good.”

“Daddy!” Nessie giggled, and got up to leave with Jacob.

“G’night” I yell at them as they leave.

“So Alice what is the plan?” I question my omnipresent sister.

“Emmett the word is omniscient.”

“Oh I know, I’m just sure she’s everywhere too.”

Alice pauses and looks into the future, she then squeals at the top of her lungs. When she does this Edward sighs in defeat. 

Yes! This must mean it’s good when Edward doesn’t even try to get out of it!

“All right I have the rough plan for this weeks fun. Tomorrow being Monday, we are going to not get out of bed, in the end she is going to have to resort to some pretty petty means, this also means we are going to be late to school.”

“Yes!, late to school and getting mess with the new mom!” I yell excitedly, while Alice looks pissed off at me for interrupting her.

“Then Tuesday we are going to begin a game of football outside, then come in all muddy, and dirty up the house. Or, well the boys are, I’m not getting my clothes dirty, neither is Rose, and I won’t allow Bella to get her’s dirty.”

At this Bella looks mad, ever since she was able to actually be physically active without falling flat on her face, she has been up for any type of sport.

“Wednesday night we will start a game of Truth or Dare, which will continue on to Thursday. Friday will be an off day, then Saturday, the last day before the new rules will be our biggest prank yet, but I’m not going to tell anyone because it’s a surprise!”

At this we all look around excitedly. We haven’t had this much since Nessie and Jacob got married!

All of a sudden the new mom, Molly, walks into Alice’s room. She looks surprised to see us all there.

“Y’all know it’s past midnight right. You need to go to bed.”

“We don’t have a bedtime” my beautiful Rose retorts.

“Well you should, you need to be ready for school tomorrow.”

I sigh and get up, “come on Rose.”

“We don’t have to listen to her Emmett, sit back down.”

“I’m not doing it for her, I’m doing it for us.” With this I wriggle my eyebrows.

“Rose giggles, then races me to my room.

All right I know it's short but I already have the next chapter written, so just vote, vote, vote and it will be up soon! Please check out my other story Harry Potter and the Power of Family I think it might even be better then this one. :) As always thanks to all of you who read my stories, I love y'all!