Cullen Wife Swap

All of the characters belong to the wonderful Stephenie Meyer besides the ones that I created

Emmett’s POV

“YES! YES! YES!” I screamed.

I saw everyone who was home run towards me. Crap, I thought, I forgot Edward was here. I started to think about past football games I had seen and the key plays in them.

“Emmett, what is so exciting you had to scream like a little girl for?” my little brother Eddie asked.

“Emmett, I told you to stop calling me Eddie, and it must be something big because all I can see you thinking of is people scoring touchdowns.

Yes! I thought. I wasn’t sure if my football replays had been enough to drown out my excitement over Wife Swap.

“WIFE SWAP!” Eddie yelled at me.

“Darn it! It was supposed to be a surprise! I was going to wait until everyone got home to tell you.”

Everyone was looking at me with different expressions; from outrage on Eddie’s face to excitement on Nessie’s. Until all of a sudden Alice started screaming.

“Alice what is it?” Jasper asked her worriedly.

“This is going to be so much fun! I can see it already!”

Edward turned to her, exasperated. “How can you say that? This is a horrible idea!”

I turned to him and sang “Every party has a pooper and that pooper is you!” I turned and gave Alice a high five; well, at least someone else was as excited about this as I was.

As soon as I had done that I heard Esme and Carlisle return from their hunting trip. They walked in and saw all of the tension hanging in the room.

They both turned directly to me and asked “Emmett what have you done?”

“Aw guys why do you always blame me first?”

“Because they should. Emmett signed Esme up for Wife Swap.” Eddie told them

“Emmet how could you?” Carlisle asked me.

I replied “It was quite easy all I had to do was fill out the form with all of out information.

“What kind of information?” Carlisle asked

“Well I said Esme and you adopted eight children. I told them that you worked at the local hospital as a doctor and that kind of stuff.”

Alice’s tinkling laugh came from across the room. “Carlisle don’t worry everything will be all right. I can already see that Esme will have no trouble with her host family, and from what I can see around Jacob everything will be cool here.”

Carlisle sighed “Well I guess that there is nothing that we can do now about is there?”

“Nope” I yell. I’m so excited!

“Well let me see the letter Emmet.” Esme said. She opened it up and read over it for a second. “I guess I must go pack I’m leaving this Sunday so I only have a week to get ready.”

“Don’t worry Esme I already have everything you need planned out, I’ll go pack in a minute for you.” Alice said.

Molly’s POV

I sighed, and yelled at Chrissy “Go get the mail.”

“Ugh, MOTH-ER” came the reply.

“Now young lady.”

She stomped out of the house then a minute later stomped back in. “Chrissy if you ever do that again your phone is officially going away forever.” I said

I flipped through the mail, bill, bill, bill, finally, YES! I got it, my acceptance letter in to Wife Swap.

“Children come down here”, they all stomped down the steps, “What?” was the muttered reply. 

Fully exasperated with them I replied “I got into Wife Swap.” I saw smiles flash across their faces, they were probably so happy that I was going to go help some other family in need of some discipline.

I couldn’t wait until my husband Marc came home, he would be so proud.

When he finally came home and dinner was under way, I turned to him and told him the great news “I got on to Wife Swap!”

He seemed surprised but happy at the great news. I knew that he was proud of me going to help some out of control family.

1 vote to get the next chapter.