Chapter 10

Edward’s POV

Bella is huddled in my arms, I can hear the other couples laying like this waiting for Molly to come ‘wake us up’. I don’t really approve of Alice’s plans, but there is nothing I can do about it.

I can hear Molly walking into Alice’s room now. I can hear Alice giggle so softly that no one but a vampire can hear. 

‘Edward it tickles!!!!’ Alice thinks to me. 

I can hear Jasper thinking about what was happening. He opens his eyes quickly and immediately closes them, not wanting to ruin Alice’s plans.

Molly’s thoughts soon turn immediately revolting when she starts thinking about Emmett, or as she calls him the hottest man in the world. He would like that. I laugh.

“What is it Edward?” My love whispers to me.

“Nothing just what Emmett would think about Molly’s thoughts.

At this Bella laughs. “I bet Rose wouldn’t be laughing.”

“No she would not” I whisper back.

Molly walks into our room and our conversation immediately stops.

I can hear Molly thinking about how peaceful we look compared to our brothers and sisters. Emmett would get a kick out of that. I smile at this, and Molly thinks that I am having a good dream. Hah! How I wish I could have dreams, I would dream about my one true love Bella.

She walks out of our room and upstairs into Renesmee and Jacob’s room. Good lord, they are going to embarrass us as parents. They really should be more decent, with an unknowing human int he house.

She walks into their room and almost immediately walks down stairs, freaking our about what she had just seen.

I see flashes of what looks like a soaking wet Alice. ‘Edward SHE CAN’T!!!!’ Alice screams at me.

At that moment Molly walks into Alice’s room with a bucket of water and dumps it “Ahhhhhhh, you ruined my hair and my clothes!!!!” Alice screams a Molly. 

I can see flashes of a soaking wet Rosalie ripping of Molly’s head.” UhOh! That is not good.

Alice warns Molly against doing the same thing to her siblings. “Though you deserve it for ruining my one-of-a-kind, hand-sewn, designer pajamas.” She thinks.

Molly turns and walks into Rose and Emmett’s room. The way her thoughts are going are not good. Especially since they always sleep in the buff. 

She rips open the curtains, and when that does nothing, she rips off the covers. I can hear her scream and run out of the room. Emmett and Rose chuckle, though Rose says “she deserved it.”

“Edward what happened?”

“She just saw a lot more of Emmett and Rose then she wanted.” I chuckle.

Our conversation ends at this when Molly walks into our room. She thinks about how she wants to wake us up. She seems to not think much of my music taste, as she hopes that I am a fan of what she refers to as bad-influence music.

She seems slightly disappointed at the fact that instead of scream-o coming from my stereo system, Bella’s lullaby comes out. Bella sighs besides me and sits up, I sit up with her still in my arms. 

She doesn’t even notice that Molly is still in the room. It’s so funny sometimes, even though Bella’s brain can wrap around gigantic things, she still has a one track mind. She turns and kisses me, I kiss her back completely forgetting Molly too, until I hear her thoughts ‘At least they have their clothes on.’

Not for long I think, as soon as Molly steps out of the room to wake up my daughter and her husband, I turn to Bella and rase her to the bathroom for our daily shower together.

I don’t notice anything happen during our shower time, though when I get out I can hear everyone grumbling about how they were woken up, except Jacob who was still asleep.

Bella walks out of the bathroom to get dressed, while I stand in the bathroom trying to get all of the voices in my head sorted out.

Alice must of slipped into the room when I was busy, because I heard her and Bella’s daily argument of what to wear.

Molly must of heard it to, for she ran in and started yelling at Alice about the clothes not being appropriate for school.

I turn to Alice, I see the future running through her mind, she can see that she will lose this argument, and turns away furious that she lost her Barbie doll for the day.

Bella runs into my arms and whispers “my savior,” I whisper back “I did absolutely nothing, Alice just convinced herself that it was not worth her time.” I smile and turn towards the closet with my wife.

Molly screams up the stairs “Children hurry up! You are already late for school!”

Not with the way we drive we aren’t, but Molly can’t know that.

When we all get down stairs, Molly turns towards me and asks “Where is your sister?”

I know that Renesmee, my daughter is making out with her husband, but I am not going to say that, so I say a half-truth in that she is waking Jacob up.

Molly stomps up the stairs, while Emmett laughs, knowing that I was lying.

She walked in as soon as Jacob started tickling Nessie. We can all hear Molly yelling at Nessie. That should not be aloud, Esme doesn’t yell at us. I can hear Molly planning to talk to Carlisle about what she refers to as our ‘outlandish behavior for ones so young.’

Jacob sprints down the stairs and high-fives the laughing Emmett. “That was almost as good as how she woke us up!” Emmett shouts at Jacob.

“I don’t even want to know what happened, Emmett.” Jacob laughs back.

We all smile at this. Renesmmee comes down the stairs following Molly, Alice smiles when she sees that Nessie is wearing the outfit she picked out for her.

Molly says something about not being able to make breakfast, and us being late, but we are to busy with our daily argument on who gets to drive to school. 

Rose believes that it’s her turn to drive her convertible, while Nessie wants to drive hers. We all end up in separate cars, so much for not sticking out.

Sorry it took so long!!!! School and all...Check out my new twilight fan-fic, sunlight. As always, vote, comment, vote, comment!!!! :)