Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (19)

I opened my eyes slowly to the feel of someone tapping my shoulder.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Cody said softly. He was towering over me, leaning in slowly to give me a kiss on the cheek.

I stuck my tongue out and put the covers over my head.

I heard Cody chuckle. "Two can play that game."

I heard faint footsteps and felt my covers shuffle.

Cody reached his hands under the covers and wrapped his hands gently around my ankles.

He pulled me down and I held on to the end of  the matress.

After several attempts of trying to get me out of the bed, he stopped and sighed.

"Are you sure you want to play any games with me, Simpson? Remember who always wins Monopoly, Connect Four and Candyland."

By now, I was wide awake.

Cody mumbled something and lifted up the covers. He slid in the other side of the bed and made himself comfortable.

"Are you going to get out of bed now?" He asked quietly.

The only sound in the room was Alli's snoring. It was early in the morning, still dull outside, casting an eerie effect inside the Hotel room.

"Now?" He asked softly, moving closer toward me.

"No." I said nervously.

By now, he was only several inches away from me.

"How about now?" He whispered into my ear.

He put his arms around my waist and I rested my head onto his shoulder. We snuggled closely together.

"No." I smirked.

- - -

One hour later, all four of us were dressed and ready to go to breakfast.

I was wearing a loose elmerald green sun dress that stopped around my knees with gold gladiator sandals. My hair was wavy and I was wearing a gold halo. My wrists were heavy with bangles.

Alli was wearing the same sun dress as I, except hers was a light pink color and similar gold gladiator sandals. Her hair was left wavy and she braided her bangs so they would go around the back of her head.

"We look good." We said insync.

"Knock on wood!" We both cried. Alli was closer to the night table seperating our beds and knocked on it quickly.

"You owe me a soda." She grinned.

I placed my hand on my waist.

"Better yet, you owe me Dove chocolate." She said.

I rolled my eyes.

I felt familiar hands grab my arm from my waist and spin me toward them.

"You look stunning." Cody said breathlessly.

He was wearing a navy jean jacket, white v neck, black skinny jeans and navy blue low top Converses.

"I'm glad one of us does." I said sarcastically, winking.

"Why, thank you." He smirked.

I laughed and playfully pushed him away.

"Can you guys please suck face at the Cafe? I'm really hungry!" Alli sighed.

I crossed my arms.

"We weren't sucking face." I said.

Cody brought my face to look at him with his soft palms. He leaned in slowly and kissed me.