Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (4)

Hai guys! Ahh, thank you for the comments and votes! I appreciate them soo much :] I'm watching "The Pacifier" right now :] Lmao! Love that movie.

PLEASE READ: Something To Keep In Mind: Cara is Ariana Grande from Victorious. The girl with the red hair. Her name on the show is Cat.

Lol Xoxo Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As soon as Cody and Alli left, I ran upstairs and into the bathroom. I shampooed and conditioned my hair. When I was done, I combed my silky hair and walked into my room.

I rummaged threw my pajama drawer, looking for the best pajamas I owned. Not because I wanted to impress Cody or anything.

OK, maybe 99% of me wanted to look good for Cody, and the other 1%, well, nevermind. The other 1% still wanted to look good for Cody too!

I decided on a pair of black and white red flannel pajama pants and a matching red and black pajama tank top. I put on deodorant and made my way back into the bathroom.

Once I was in the bathroom I checked the time. It was 7:30 P.M. Alli and Cody would be here in give or take thirty minutes.

I pulled my hair back into a fishtail braid and let a few strings of hair naturally fall out. We wouldn't want Cody to think I was trying to impress him, now would we?

After I was done with my hair I sprayed on some body mist.

What? I want to go to sleep smelling good.

I turned on my iPhone's iDock in my bathroom and "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO was playing. I put it up on high as I opened my closet bathroom, searching for extra towels.

After I got the towels out, I instinctively grabbed my brush and began singing along to the words in the song.

"EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'!" I broke out into the 'Running Man' dance and tried to do the 'shuffle.'

"Step up fast, and be the first girl to make me throw this glass." I thought the next part of the song was my own voice singing, but I realized it wasn't.

The voice seemed to be coming from my bathroom's closet. I walked inside to find I had left the window inside of the closet open.

I saw Cody, with a wide grin on his face. The wall paper behind him was blue and black with posters of Drake, Young Money and other artists, so I'm guessing it's his room.

My bathroom is facing Cody's room. Lovely.

"We get money, don't be mad..STOP. Hatin' is bad!" Cody continued the song as if him creeping on me wasn't wrong or weird in any way.

"How long have you been watching me for?" I asked, lowering the music and pratically yelling across the space that seperated our houses.

"Just enough to hear the music." Cody replied.

I sighed in relief.

"And enough to know that you can't dance. By the way, what did the poor brush do to you? Leave it for brushing that beautiful hair of yours on your pretty little head, not singing."

He waved and closed the blinds on his window. I rolled my eyes and stepped out of my closet, making sure to close the closet behind me.

I sprinted all the way down stairs until I was in my basement. I kept walking straight until I reached the MVR sliding doors which led into our own personal theatre.

I looked inside my mom's antique chest which was full of almost every movie you could think of. I decided on 5 movies.

1.) Saw 6, something that will scare me and hopefully make my way into Cody's arms. I am risking possibly having four weeks of nightmares for this guy.