Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (8)

*PLEASE READ* Cara's character was CHANGED to look like Nina Dobrev! She DOES NOT look like Ariana Grande anymore :-) xoxo Enjoy !

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hehe."

"Hehe."

"HEH I can't do it!"

I woke up to find Alli on top of me holding a black Sharpie markie. She was laughing into her elbow and as soon as she saw my eyes open, she dropped the Sharpie.

I raised my eyebrow and stood up, giving Alli a confused expression.

"Goodmorning Cara, not like I was doing anything..SHARPIE!? Where?" Alli said all at once nervously.

I laughed and stretched. "Goodmorning, Alli. Incase you try to prank me again, I'll just have you know that I'm the biggest prankster ever."

"Is that a threat?" Alli looked at me with a slightly impressed expression.

"Only if you take it as one." I gave her a playful wink and rolled up my sleeping bag.

"Show me how good of a pranker you are." Alli crossed her arms.

I grabbed the Sharpie marker on the ground and motioned for Alli to follow me. She nodded, knowing where I was going with this.

We quietly unzipped Cody's sleeping bag to find him curled up in a ball.

Awe, he looked so adorable.

Stop it, Cara. You're not here to stare at his adorable, cute, angelic-- stop it.

I took in a deep breath and looked at Alli who was nodding at me excitedly.

I crouched down beside Cody face and hesitated whether to stroke it or not. If Alli wasn't here right now, I'd probably be doing other things to it by now.

I un capped the marker and started doodling on his face.

Alli started recording what I was doing on my iPhone, and I gave the camera a thumbs up.

I drew a mustache on Cody, a unibrow, and a peace sign on his forehead.

"Here," Alli whispered, handing me lip gloss.

I gave her a funny look while I applied it and puckered my lips.

I was going to kiss Cody on the cheek without him knowing. That's not creepy at all.

I kissed him on the cheek quickly and then looked away from the camera, trying to hide my face from Alli so she wouldn't see that I was blushing.

I looked down and saw Cody smiling in his sleep. He shifted around slightly, and then opened his mouth.

I heard a click on the iPhone and knew that she stopped recording.

"Text me when Cody wakes up. I'll send him this video." I grinned evily.

Alli agreed, and we hugged each other saying our goodbyes.

I walked back home and took a shower. After washing my hair, I curled it and let it fall down, naturally wavy.

I changed into a transparent pink long sleeved shirt, lightly washed blue shorts and low top blue converses. I had my pink heart amulet anklet on, which complimented my outfit.

I smiled and skipped down the stairs and into my kitchen, pouring myself a bowl of Lucky Charms.

My phone began vibrating in my back pocket and I took it out.

Alli's picture showed up on my screen. She was drinking her milkshake from McDonalds and had a cheeky smile.

"Hey girly." I answered, bringing the bowl into my kitchen.