Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story

Hai guys! This is my 1st story EVER :D Even if you dislike Cody Simpson (crazy much?) please don't hesitate to read the story! xo

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What's up with the moving trucks?" I asked my mom, biting an apple as she hurriedly made her way inside. She was dressed in a black pencil skirt, a white ruffled blouse she probably got at H&M and black stilettos - her work clothing. She didn't work in her office, she pratically lived there.

She was holding a folder with a bunch of papers flying out in every direction in her right hand and balancing herself against the wall as she tried to take off her shoes with her left hand.

"Oh, sweetie, I forgot to tell you?" She said, walking into the kitchen.

I sighed and followed shortly behind her. "When don't you forget to tell me things?" I asked, leaning against the doorway.

"Don't even go there, Cara Belle." My mom said, slightly annoyed.

I put my Rihanna red hair back into a high and neat ponytail. "Go where, mom?" I asked innocently, batting my eye lashes.

My mom sighed and walked up stairs to her room. My mother and I didn't have a very good relationship. We never really fought, but I always knew how to push her buttons. Especially in the summer, like now, since I'm an only child.

I threw away my half eaten apple and stomped up the stairs after her. "You never answered my question about the trucks." I said.

"Cara, you're a smart girl. You can figure it out yourself hunnie." My mom said while impatiently walking around her room, obviously trying to find something.

"How would you know If I'm smart? You never come to my parent teacher conferences or ever look at my Report Cards." I mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" My mom asked, clueless.

"I said, how would you know If I'm smart?" I walked inside of her room and sat criss cross apple sauce in front of her while she sat on her bed, scrolling down something on her iPhone.

"Ah shoot." She muttered out a math problem and was quiet as if she was thinking about an answer. "46. The answers 46 mom."

My mom looked down at me and grinned. "Hey.." I said, realizing she'd tricked me. I stuck out my tongue at her. She smiled softly and then went back to her iPhone.

Great, just when we were having a nice mother-daughter bonding moment, she goes back to business. I rolled my eyes and stood up, dusting off the imaginary dust on my light washed jean shorts. I was wearing a cute braided Forever 21 belt, a loose white babydoll top and white flats with an anklet. It was simple, casual and cute.

I walked out of the room without saying anything, and I could hear my mom's voice call out behind me. "Where ya going?" She asked absentmindedly.

I turned around. "I am going to go and use this smart brain of mines I've been blessed with." I said, smirking, acting smart. My mom didn't catch my sarcasm and leaned her head down, frowning. "Okay?" She said, slightly confused. She didn't question me though, she went straight back to her iPhone.

I walked down the stairs to the main floor and then a flight of spiral stair cases to the last floor. I opened the door and lead myself out. I walked in the direction of the moving trucks, covering my forehead with my hand.

I turned around and stared at my house. The walls were made out of steel-proof glass which were tinted in certain areas so you couldn't look into it. The sun reflected off of the glass, giving it a glistening effect. Around it was natural clear green grass which watered on it's own.