Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (5)

Heya guys! Hope you all enjoy this Chapter! Please comment your thoughts, your favorite parts, ect. ect. Thank you! :) Xoxo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Wake up, sweetheart."

I woke up to the same voice that knew how to make me laugh, smile and get those stupid butterflies.

Cody.

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to hide my excitement. Cody was lying down, propped up on his elbows with my head in his lap.

He was tickling my nose.

I started giggling and shifting around. My first instinct was to move away, but this spot was paradise!

"Good morning. Why are you in my house?" I should have rephrased that. 'Good morning, you can be over at my house whenever you'd like studdmuffin, but why are you here now?' would have sounded a lot better.

"Good morning, Angel. Your mom let me in this morning on her way to work." He said.

"How long have you been here for?"

"Since 9:00 A.M. It's 10:30 A.M. now."

"You are such a stalker." I emphasized on 'such' playfully.

"I learned a few things from Edward Cullen last night," He chuckled.

I started laughing.

Half an hour later, Alli and I were all cleaned up. We showered, did our hair, changed and now we're in the kitchen on stools in front of my bar table eating plain toased bagels.

I was wearing a navy blue and white tank top, with a white buttoned up Hollister Hoodie and navy blue shorts with navy and white Abercrombie and Fitch flip flops. My hair was pulled up in a high pony tail, and I was wearing shades.

"So, what do we have on the diary today?" Cody asked, putting cream cheese on his bagel.

"What do you mean diary?" I asked, biting into mine.

"In Australia, diary means agenda." Cody explained.

"I already know what Cody's diary would look like. Dear Diary, today I saw her, my Angel." Alli mumbled.

Cody blushed and I looked away, holding in a smile.

"Alli and I planned on going to Walmart." Alli and I both exchanged evil grins.

"OK?" Cody agreed, confused.

Alli and I stepped out of our stools and carried our plates and cups to the sink.

"Oh, and Cody, wear a dark hoodie." Alli ordered.

"You're gonna need it." I warned.

Cody gulped. Those two tips left a confused, possibly scared Cody.

Alli and Cody's mom, Mrs. Simpson, offered to give us a ride to Walmart. She pulled over in the driveway.

"Thank you Mrs. Simpson. It was nice seeing you again." I said before making my way out of their car.

"Anytime, sweetie. It was nice seeing you again, too!" She smiled and waved goodbye.

Once we were inside of Walmart, Cody turned to look at us.

"What are we doing here?" He asked.

"We are doing everything we can to make this a great afternoon." Alli paused. "Which includes the usual." She added with a smirk.

"And what's the usual?" Cody questioned with a puzzled expression.

Awe, he was cute when he was confused!