Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (18)

This chapter isn't going to be as long because I'm seeing "Abduction" starring Taylor Lautner with my best friend today! I am totally Team Edward, but Jacob Black is just as sexy. Enjoy, Twilight fans! (:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Spill." I pushed five Starburst candies in Alli's way.

She looked at them and then back at me.

"I can't tell you another secret from Cody's embarrassing childhood for five Starburst candies." Alli said innocently.

Cody sighed in relief.

I dropped a handful of Twizzlers.

"Five Twizzlers and five Starbursts." I said.

Alli put her pointer finger on her chin and pretended to think about it for a minute.

"Drop in a Whopper and you have yourself a deal."

I smirked, adding in a milk chocolate Whopper candy.

Alli grinned happily while Cody shook his head.

Christian pat Cody's shoulder while laughing.

"This is the fourth story tonight, bro. Cara's going to go to sleep reconsidering your relationship." Christian laughed.

It's been a week since Christian and Alli came home from Camp. They weren't a couple (yet!) and Christian moved around our neighboorhood two days ago.

All four of us were on my rooftop watching the stars and hanging out.

"When Cody was nine, I convinced him that we adopted him from Africa." Alli said proudly.

I held in a chuckle. "How'd you manage to do that?"

"I made fake airplane tickets from paper and hid all of his baby pictures. Cody probably would have still thought he was from Africa until he went to school the next day and told everyone. He got in trouble and his teacher called home." Alli explained.

"My mom and I had to see my Guidance Counselor twice a month for a whole year." Cody said.

Everyone (except for Cody) burst out into tears.

"Speaking of plane tickets, what do you guys think about spending three nights and four days in the Bahamas?" Cody asked randomly.

Alli, Christian and I stood up.

"What are you talking about Simpson?" I asked Cody.

"I'm talking about you, me, in a five star hotel for three nights and four days." Cody smiled.

Alli and Christian coughed.

"Oh, right. You guys too."

Christian gave him a thumbs up.

"What do you think?" He asked me again.

I bit my bottom lip.

"I think it sounds amazing. I don't think my mom wi--"

"I already talked to her about it." He said.

"Wow, Cody. That's so formal." I said impressed.

"I am, aren't I? What's my prize, a kiss?" He asked.

I leant in and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

He turned his head so my lips met his.

We both laughed into the kiss.

- - -

 16 hours later, we were in the Bahamas, inside a gorgeous hotel exploring and having a great time.