Don't Cry Your Heart Out: A Cody Simpson Love Story (16)

PLEASE READ: This chapter is extremely cute and flirtacious! Watch out, Cara! Naomi might be stealing your man ;-) Read the rest of the chapter to find out who Naomi is..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I don't know how to tell you." I sighed into the phone. I rolled over on my back, staring at my cieling.

"Tell me how you're madly in love with me?" Cody asked threw the other line.

"Tell you how much of a geek you are." I giggled.

I heard a faint knock on my door and put my iPhone down on my stomach. "Door's open." I told who ever was knocking.

The door opened all the way and there was Naomi, staring at me with her legs crossed. She was fumbling with her hands nervously, the way I did with Cody.

"Hey, Naomi." I smiled at her.

She returned the smile. "Hi, Cara. Um, do you want to play with me?" Naomi asked nervously.

I nodded. "I'd love to. Give me a few minutes, kay?"

Naomi nodded and closed my door.

I brought my iPhone back to my ear. "I guess you know what it is now."

"Your mom went threw with the adoption?" Cody asked, genuinely excited.

"I'm really happy she did." I said. "Naomi is a really great girl."

"How old is she?" Cody asked.

"Seven years old, same age as Tom. Speaking of Tom, aren't you babysitting that cutie tonight?"

"No, baby. The only cute Simpson is Cody, not Tom." Cody explained.

I snickered. "If Tom was six years older, he'd definitely give you a run for your money."

"He gets his swag from his older brother." Cody said, smugly.

"Bet. Want me to keep you company tonight?" I asked him.

"Ooh. I like where this is going." Cody teased.

If I was standing next to him, I'd probably shove him right about now.

"Let me rephrase that. Want me and Naomi to keep you and Tom company tonight?"

"That'd be cool."

"That's ah-dorable. Tom and Naomi will have a playdate." I gushed.

"Tom and Naomi can play, while we're on a date." Cody explained.

"Cody."

"We can play too!" Cody said flirtaciously.

"Bye." I blushed, staring at the cieling.

"Text you, love."

I smiled at the last part and hung up. I slid my phone into my back pocket and jogged downstairs. The back door was open and I walked into my backyard.

Naomi was petting Savvy.

"Hey." I smiled.

Naomi looked up at me and waved.

I sat down beside her.

"Savvy is such a cute puppy. I wish I had a puppy." Naomi sighed.

"You already do have a puppy. You live with me and my mom now which makes you my sister." I paused, waiting for Naomi's reaction.

She stared at me. "I'm your sister?"

"Sure. We may not be blood related, but we're still sisters. Even though I'll probably regret saying this later, sisters share things. Savannah is one of those things." I told her.