Guys, please read this.

Guys, I am so terribly sorry for the long wait. And, I am sorry for the longer wait that will come.

For your information, this is my last year in school, meaning that I will have a lot of exams. And, I mean a lot. Like, once every week. This month, I have at least 10 exams. And next month...I don't even want to think about it. So, my schedule went from tight to suffocating. And, I really don't have the time to write a long chapter that this story needs.

So, I'm going to put this story on HIATUS until May. I will have a lot of free time in May, so I will finally be able to continue this story. After May 12th is my guess. Until then, I'm so sorry.

For those who followed my account here, you're probably going to say, "Bullshit. You've published three other stories in your "tight" schedule. One of them has 10 chapters and is already complete. Why can't you do the same for this one?"

Well, this story needs more information and research. It tells you about Tenma's past and how his father abused him. I need to do research on child abuse and how to treat children who were abused and all that stuff. When I told you that I didn't have the time, that wasn't a lie. Research takes time, and you need to be patient to gather all of the information you need. How can I do that when I have more important things to worry about?

I'm not saying that this story is not important. I'm saying that it's something I can do later, when I have some free time. But I can't do exams later. I can't graduate later. I can't put my education into a halt just because I want to finish a story that I can definitely do later.

For the other stories that I published, they are ones that need little to no research at all. If you don't know what I'm talking about, they're One Piece stories. Inazuma Eleven isn't the only fandom that I joined. But like I said, I don't need to do a lot of research for the three stories. All I had to search for were their techniques and appearance, that's all. I can just log in to their Wikia page and find what I need there. So, it doesn't take long to make.

And, I only did this in my spare time. I couldn't write it all in a day. I had to write it one at a time. A few paragraphs at a time. Really, it's hard for me to write the stories too. Don't you see the large gap of my updates? But the information I need for TTBHS is a lot more, and I can't find it all in the Inazuma Eleven Wikia page. Research isn't an overnight thing. I can't have all the info I need in a flick of a finger.

This may sound like a sorry excuse for you all, but it's the truth. To be honest, I didn't really expect this story to go this far. And, I didn't expect a lot of people to like this story so much. So, all of you deserve my thanks. All of you deserve my apology. And, all of you deserve to know that this story won't be updated until May. I don't want all of you to keep waiting for this story without hearing anything from me. I don't want you to keep checking your Mail for updates of this story until May. You deserve better than that.

It's okay if you don't believe me. It's okay if you don't like this story anymore. This is just a heads-up, per say. I'm leaving the choice to you.

If you have any complaints, feel free to say it. But please know that writing isn't easy. Publishing chapters in a short period of time is not easy. It's not impossible, but it's just hard to do. Not everyone can do it. So, I have a lot of respect for authors that make it look easy. Because really, it's not.

But also know that this isn't a 'goodbye'. It's a 'see you next time'. I'm putting this chapter on hiatus, I'm not discontinuing it. Please keep that in mind.

Once again, I'm sorry for all of the false hope I've caused you all on waiting for an update. I don't know if I can make it up to you, but I can try. Don't worry, I'll definitely be back with this story.

Until then, I'll see you guys in May.

P.S It's not much, but...Um..have a cookie? (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) (::)

If it makes you feel better, there's ice cream on top.