nail biting

The next day I told Sarah and Lia about MIchael and how he had asked me out. They started squealing with delight. I wondered if they were they the ones going on a date with Michael.

They promised to come super early and help me get ready. 

They came at around five. Sarah curled my hair whilst Lia worked on  my makeup. 

The bell rang promptly at five and I dashed downstairs to find Michael dressed pretty casually in a jeans and a shirt. The color of his shirt brought out his eyes and made them sparkle. 

I was dressed in my favorite jeans and a shirt which showed a little bit of cleavage. When I came down the stairs, I saw my dad talking to Michael asking him when he would bring me back home and Michael answering that I would be back by curfew.

I smiled shyly at Michael and walked towards him. He smiled back and we went out the door.

''So what do YOU want to watch?,'' Michael asked.

''Havnt you already bought the tickets?,'' I asked.

''Yes I have, but I bought the tickets to ALL the movies playing now because I wasnt sure about what you would like,'' he stated. I started smiling like an idiot because AWW he got the tickets to all the movies just because he wanted to watch one I would like.

''Despicable Me 2,'' I said confidently,

We reached the movies and Michael paid for popcorn and drinks and we went inside. The movie started and Michael placed a hand around my seat. I tried to relax as my heart beat picked up erratically. God, it was just a hand, around my seat. I so needed to get a grip. 

The movie began and I was really enjoying myself. The minions are incredibly funny and charming.

Michael paid alot of attention to the movie at first but then he started paying alot of attention to ME. He started staring at me and I started to blush furiously.

After the movie, Michael drove back to my house. I was starting to feel anxious because I knew he would kiss me when he dropped me off. I could tell he liked me. and that put ALOT of pressure on me, because what if I was a terrible kisser? and what if after seeing what a terrible kisser I was Michael would never go out on a date with me again?

I started biting my nails with worry.

''Why are you biting your nails? You usually bite your nails when you are worried. Are you worried for Sarah?,'' he inquired. 

The thing is when you date someone you know they already know a ton of stuff about you. Michael knew that I used to bite my nails during Math tutoring sessions during which I wasnt sure of the answer. I never knew that something so little as biting nails could come and bite me in the ass. Damn Michaels ability to notice everything! God, how was I going to get out of this one? Couldnt exactly be like I have been dreaming of touching your lips with mine but now that I think you are going to kiss me I am freaking out.

But wait, Michael just gave me an out. He thinks this is about Sarah. What a horrible friend I would be if I used my friend's almost rape experience to get me out of a situation. But Sarah would understand. She had to. God, I am SUCH a horrible person.

I just nodded dumbly and decided to keep my mouth shut. He could come to his own conclusions. I tried to keep my hands away from my mouth.

Finally, we reached home. Michael said he had had a good time at the movie, I said,'' me too.'' And then he leaned towards me and brushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear and I looked into his eyes the whole time, I didnt want to look away. And I started biting my nails more furiously and he chuckled and shoved my hand away and kissed me chastely on the lips.

I felt a tingling sensation where he had kissed me.

''You were bitting your nails because you were feeling anxious about kissing me,'' Michael said with a grin. I felt so embarassed. God, I was such a loser. He knew. 

''Well, we should do this again, sometime, I had fun, Goodnight,'' Michael continued and kissed me again. This time I kissed him back and then ran all the way to the front door, with the sound of Michael laughing in the background.

A/N: I may not have many supporters but the few I have I would like to say to them thankyou thankyou thankyou! I never dreamt ANYONE would want to ever read what I write. So this is amazing for me.