It is a scientifically.....

Tuesday,11:08 am

Its my birthday today, When I woke up and went downstairs, I saw my dad standing at the end of the staircase with a bouqet of flowers and he invited me into the kitchen. I was DEFINITELY not expecting to see what I saw in the kitchen. I shrieked when a cat came out of the kitchen towards me. The cat got scared and backed away and made me feel bad and so I picked up and tried to calm it down. I thanked dad over and over again like a five year old, the thing is my dad hates cats so I could understand what a huge sacrifice he had made for me.

And I was checking my emails when this one popped in. It was from Michael.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Hey,

Happy birthday! It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer! I know you have always wanted a cat and since your dad wont let you have one, I present you with the next best thing, a birthday card with a cat on it!

Attached with the card was a really cute, orange garfield type cat which was meowing in the most adorable way.

He signed off with Michael.

I couldnt stop laughing after reading his email. I quickly wrote back and informed him that I now had an actual real cat(which belonged to me!!!!)and that I loved his card.

why is it so hard to come up with a perfect cat name?