That moment when...

Thursday, 2:00 PM

That moment when you feel like flying,jumping,dancing cause your crush just smiled at you-anonymous

So Michael came to tutor me, so much has happened since then. Let me start at the beginning. I wasnt all dressed up for Michael, he's really smart so he would have wondered why I was all dressed up and then he would have wondered if it was for him....or maybe this is all just in my head. I decided to stop thinking too much about what I should wear and wore my favorite jeans and a cute t-shirt I got at H and Ms.

We started with the first chapter. It was Differentiation.

Michael: How do you differentiate 2x^2?

Me: Um its going to be four something right?

Micheal: Yeah..but how did you get it?

I honestly didnt know, I didnt even know Math had logic. I have always tried to rote-learn Math. No wonder I suck at it. Anyways, so Michael taught me how to do it and then he gave me a couple of practice questions. It didnt seem so hard and I got the hang of it in 30 minutes which made me feel like I was some sort of Math genius.

Then we moved onto more complex differentiation questions. When I did them correctly, Michael gave me this wonderful smile with dimples and everything. I swear I felt like I was in heaven right there and then. It was an amazing feeling.

And then I wanted to see that smile over and over again, so I was really motivated to learn and get things right. And then I was able to get things right. By the time I was done, I was proud of myself. I had learnt more things in a day than I had been able to in a year. Moreover, I had seen that breathtaking smile a dozen times, I could die a happy woman now. Honestly, Michael's a really great teacher or maybe he just has a really great smile.

After the whole course was covered, we decided to listen to some music. I expect alot of hate for what I am about to say, I have heard alot about the Black Eyed Peas but I havnt heard them properly. When Michael found out about this, he looked at me like I was crazy. And then he tried to remedy the situation by making me listen to all the Black Eyed Pea songs. And the songs were AWESOME. I took out the lyrics to some of the songs including Meet Me halfway and Michael sang the guy parts and I sang the girl parts and it was so much fun. My dad walked in and saw us and chuckled. Michael was so embarassed, his ears turned bright red. And he was all, ''Sir, we just decided to take a break. otherwise we were studying.''

It was really funny, I couldnt stop laughing at the expression on Michaels face, soon my dad started laughing too and Michael just stood there looking really sheepish and then Michael left.

Then my dad and I had dinner and we talked. I asked him how his day was. I cleaned up the dishes and my dad helped me, Dad started watching the news and I decided to sleep early because I had an exam the next day.

Speaking of sleep, I am really tired especially as finals just got over, so I will take a nap now