Prom the dance

"Congrats", he whispered in my ear and made me shiver. "I uh thaaanks", Isaid and felt him shiver in response. I didn't know that I had whispered in HIS ear. More importantly, I didn't know I had the power to make him shiver."I got you something to say congratulations", Michael said. We were dancing

so close to each other that my whole body was on fire. "And did I mention how gorgeous you look tonight", he continued. This was a whole new Michael and IFelt like I was in a state of trance. I felt like I had no power, I was melting in his handsAnd he was doing wonderful things to me and my body. Out of breath, I managed to Get out, "you didn't have to get me anything.." 

''Oh but I had to, you passed Calculus!,''he said and there was that wonderful smile again. I felt like I was going to swoon in his arms. With that, he took out a box out of his black suit and tie pocket. Inside it was a beautiful silver necklace with a snowflake as a pendant. ''How did you know?,'' I asked. He looked adorably confused. I resisted the urge to reach out and touch him. ''That I love winters,'' I explained. He said he asked Lia and Sarah about my favorite things. I must have looked shocked because Michael started grinning at the shocked expression on my face. Sarah and Lia, they knew it all along, they knew Michael was going to get me a necklace and they didnt tell me. I WAS GOING TO KILL THEM. HOW COULD THEY KEEP THIS FROM ME?

I moved in closer and breathed in his scent. He smelt like Dove soap and axe perfume. I smiled.

Just then, my cellphone rang, I stepped away from Michael reluctantly. Sarah was calling.