success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.

Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.-Earl Wilson  

10:48am, Monday, Grace High

So failing that. No doubts about it. I didnt even understand what the teacher was asking in ten of the questions so I just made up my own story and answered the question that was at the end of the story. I dont even know why I bother studying. Why dont I just chill and wake up and give the exam based on whatever I remember from class.

After every exam, I feel the same way. College is a major bummer. Its like they want us to get depressed. They have this gigantic evil plan to make us feel miserable and stupid so that no matter how much you study its not enough.

Thankgod, tommorow's my last final. Unfortunately, its calculus. Yes, my least favorite subject in the world. Its the subject I make the most stories in. Economics is my favorite subject but it seems that I dont do well in it either so I guess it doesnt really matter what I like. Because in college you suck at everything.

After exam, I met Sarah and Lia. Thankfully, theirs wasnt any better. Otherwise, I would have felt horrible because we studied almost the same amount.

So we have this plan to meet after school tommorow and go to the mall. I am so excited. Especially, because prom is coming up! So, we are going prom dress shopping. Although, I dont see the point of going because I dont have a date yet. I know Sarah and Lia will drag me with them anyway.

Lia has a boyfriend named Pine. He's really cute. He carries her books and everything. She's so lucky. Sarah hasnt stuck to one guy since the tenth grade. Its like noone is good enough for her. She doesnt believe in love or longlasting relationships.She's gorgeous and attracts guys like moths are attracted to a flame. (so lucky!)

Anyways, on the plus side Michael is coming to tutor and help me with Calculus! So excited! Lia and Sarah think it could be like a date. If this turns into a date, I am definitely failing Calculus. On the other hand, I want be on a date with  green eyes. WHAT DO I DO? IS THIS A DATE? COULD IT BE A DATE??