Prom

Friday 11pm

So prom's tommorow and I still dont have a date. Sarah is going with someone she barely even knows. I have asked her over and over again whats the matter with her and why she wont date a guy she might actually like and have a chance with but she just shrugs and doesnt tell me. It frustrates me so much because she's gorgeous and she deserves so much better than some random guy. Lia is going out with her boyfriend who asked her out in the cutest way possible. He got her this charm bracelet with the intials of their names entwined on it, it was so cute.

And Sarah heard through someone that Michael is going with Lana. I dont blame him. Lana might not be the most popular girl in school but she is a straight A student and she's really smart and tall and pretty. In other words, everything I am not. And last year she got an award for acing math which I bet I wont ever be able to do.

Kevin asked me out but its not like he counts. I dont like him that way and I dont want to go with him. But I dont think I have a choice. What if noone I like ever likes me back and I end up with Kevin. *shudder* I did rather live the rest of my life with snowball than kevin not that there is anything wrong with him but I WOULDNT WANT HIM TO GET THE WRONG IDEA. LIKE I DONT WANT HIM TO THINK I LOVE HIM OR SOMETHING!!!

But maybe we could go as friends.

Me: Kevin, are you going to the prom with someone?

Oh god, hes probably found a Lana by now and I will have to go by myself and I bet I will look so stupid.

kevin just texted me back. I start hyperventilating. Snowball just curled up next to me. Snowball is such a good cat, I dont even have to tell her when I need her, she just knows.

Kevin: Nope

YES!!!!

Me: Does the offer still stand for me to go with you?

Kevin:Yeah sure :) pick you up at 7. Cant wait.