Chapter 9: Pool Party

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it"

Chapter 9: Pool Party

"JULIE! WAKE UP!!" Shawn screamed in my ear and I rolled over on my bed in Shawn's house -yes I got my own room for when I came over. They're that rich- and pulled my pillow over my ears and grunted.

"I don't want too. It's too early."

"It's 12:00 in the afternoon! I let you sleep, and now you have an hour to get ready for the pool party." Shawn explained and I grunted again.

"I don't feel good. I think I'm getting sick." I faked coughed. "I don't think I can go today."

"Julie, you know you're a horrible liar. Get up, and you won't have to deal the wrath of my girlfriend."

"Alexis is here?" I perked up and jumped out of bed.

"Wow. You get up when I mention her, am I not good enough for you?" Shawn gasped putting his hands over his heart.

"Yeah I'm tired of you. Now get out of here and tell Alexis to come to my room in five." I ordered.

"Fineeee." He reluctantly got up and trudged down the stairs.

I walked to the bathroom and quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth.

"Hello? Ju, you in here?" A voice called from the doorway.

"Where else would I be Alexis?" I laughed coming out of the bathroom, and I hugged her.

"I don't know, you could've sneaked downstairs and I wouldn't have even noticed Shawn's house is so big." Alexis laughed and I nodded.

"True."

"So what are you going to wear to Alec's?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"I have a few bikinis here, I think my favorite one is this." I held up a purple bikini with light ruffles on the top, and a matching colored bottom.

"Yes. Wear that definitely." Alexis nodded vigorously. "If the pools not cold enough, Alec may have to take a little shower after he sees you." She winked at me.

"What?! Oh my God, Alexis! Don't say that." I shrieked and walked out of the room.

"It's inevitable!" Alexis called and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and go get ready!"

"Yes ma'am." Her muffled voice announced and I chuckled to myself.

Alexis was so weird and I don't even know what she's saying. There are so many girls with bodies way better than mines and I was fat and not pretty and perfect like them.

"Shawnnnnn!!! Where are the towels?" I shouted down the stairs so my voice echoed throughout the house.

"There's some in the bathroom closet!"

"Okay!" I called back and grabbed some towels from the closet, then pulled on my flip flops from the shoe rack.

"Ready?" Alexis threw me my back and slipped on her flip flops.

"Yep. Shawn!! We are leaving. With or without you. Doesn't matter to me!" I shouted towards the direction of the halls as Alexis and I started walking to the garage.

"I'm coming jeez. Don't rush me!" Shawn's footsteps raced towards the garage and I looked at Alexis.

"Should we?"

She smirked and grinned. "We should."

I snatched the keys from the hook and we raced to the Purple Maserati.