Title

So hey fellow wattpaders..haha anyways this is my first story and I hope you all enjoy it! Vote,comment,and share!! ENJOY.....

Andrea; ' If only you were 21'

" OMG I can't believe we're here!❤️" My bestfriend Mica Howard yelled! We were at this AMAZING DRAKE CONCERT!! I liked drake..but she LOVED him and when she found out the tickets were on sale she went balistic!! I personally like Kendrick Lamar more than I like Drake...and we always get into the great debate about who's better!!

" Yeah, I just wish Kendrick was here...when can a nigga see him!" 😤 I playfully pout!

" This-this ain't about ' kendrick' right now this is about my BABY Drake" this girl!✋

" un my james lepub voice.....' stoooppp iiiiitttt' ✋" i laugh as we make our way to the ' meet and greet' room.. I was so excited even if it wasn't a Kendrick Lamar concert! We were in line waiting to see Drake and get our CD'S signed! we had the 7th place in line and they were on the 3rd..

" I'm so exci--" i cut her mocking exactly what she was going to say " excited!🎉" she rolled her eys as she laughed..

" lets take some pics though!" i say pulling out my phone..I as I took the pics there were this group of boys watching us, there were 5 of them..they all were cute but they were kindof scaring me just staring like 👋.... Hello! They finnaly, I guess got the courage to come up to us..

" wassup, how yall doin?" really? so cliche! The tall darkskin one said, his eyes were gray and his waves floated all around his head as he showed his ' pearly whites' .. I gotta admit dude was SEXY! I kind of found myself biting my lip....He satifyingly,( if that's a word)smirked... REALIZING how sneaky his smirk was I straightened my face..

" Good and yourself?" I nudged Mica who was staring at all of them ...

" Good, so are y'all from LA?" the lightskin, with the greenish blue eyes says.......must be contacts..

" yeah! so are yall excited about this drake concert?😄" mica gives the bous a toothy smile

" yeah, Most Def...I see you look like you ready to turn up huh?" the peanut butter one said..ugh! can they go...its obvious we're NOT interested...they need to REALIZE that...well I don't know about Mic but i'm not..she looking a lil too giddy...smiling like a damn k-5 student on their first day of school😁😂

" yeah! so I guess we'll catch up with you all later...it's time for us to meet the MAN OF MY DREAMS!see ya!" mica says as she pulls my arm now glancing at THE ONE AND ONLY " DRAKE"

He looked SO MUCH BETTER IN PERSON!😜... His Pink lips fitted his yellow face so nicely! especially with that thin shaved beard amd thick black eyebrows...oooweeee sends chills down my spine!

" How are you two fine ladies?" he slowly asks as he eyes both of us..slightly licking his lips..

" Good and yourself!" I sweetly smile while mica is COMPLETELY frozen..I slyly pinched her and she yelled out..

" OUCH! DRE!" I looked at her putting my eyes on drake them on her then back to him...HOPING this drake bimbo would snap into REALITY!

" that really-- ohh hey, I'm Mica Howard, also known as you're biggest friend...oops I mean font-- ugh FAN.. i'm you're biggest fan...and I love you! I been loving you since Jimmy in the wheel chair on degrassi!" she babbles on and on about how she's been with him since day 1 and I pull out the CD'S for him to sign...

He signed them and said to Mica " It was a pleasure meeting my #1 fan since Jimmy in the wheel chair and I love you for it❤️" he KISSED her on THE CHEEK!! I know she mentally was turnt up!! we grabbed our CD'S and headed to where the concert would be held.. there was some backround music playing as people took their seats.. I gotta admit that I was pretty salty that I didn't get a kiss..