Seduction

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” I ripped out clutching at my stomach kicking and thrashing as something heavy landed on me.

“NO…., NO PLEASSSE,”

Something was holding me down gripping my wrist as I thrashed and continued to scream out in horror.

“Athena, Athena,” Themis laid over me holding my hands down beside my head as I bellowed out in pain, loss and fear as I clutching him tightly into me.

“You have exhausted yourself after that little stunt,” He huffed slowly rolling off me as he lowered his eyes staring into mine “Did you see something?”

If I told him he would know about the pregnancy, and on top of that the dream would be just icing on the cake to a long term bed rest till the birthing.

I finally shook my head “No,” I sobbed.

The door slowly opened as Gabrielle slid in “Excuse me my King, the royal family is due in a few minutes,”

“Stay here and watch her,” Themis spoke turning to me as he smiled “Even though they are here to see you…, but right now you need something to eat and sleep,”

I nodded watching him leave the room as I peered over at Gabrielle “What is beyond the trees?”

He shuffled where he stood lowering his eyes in confusion “What do you mean?”

“The silver white dust lining the boarder-,”

“What are you doing in the woods,” he roared out in horror “Are you insane do you realise the risk-,”

“Settle down,” I sighed heavily rubbing my eyes “That dust keeps Svetlana from crossing right,”

He nodded slowly approaching me “How did you know?”

“I had a dream Gab and I…, I was Svetlana I was looking through her eyes I was In her body walking through that forest and for some reason she was afraid of crossing that line, she was threatened by it,” I explained

“That’s because the swords that have taken in souls have been crushed down to an almost fine dust and then scattered along the walls,” He replied “What else did you see?”

I turned away staring out of the window into the night, If I told Gabrielle what I had seen he would become more concerned and will eventually go behind my back and tell Themis.

“Athena,” he let out “What did you see,”

“In time but right now I need you to find me a guard who is positioned in the dungeon by the name of Yuri,”

Gabrielle opened his mouth to retort but I held up my hand to stop him “Yes my Queen,” He replied leaving the room.

I slid of the bed making my way to the French doors swinging them open steeping onto the balcony to the concrete rail.

I spotted several large SUV parked down below with guards scattering the grounds, how three members of the Royal family needed more protection seemed a little bizarre, especially when the only ones exiting the cars were beautiful young pale girls who all looked young.

“Athena,”

Gabrielle appeared beside me as his eyes washed over the scene before him “Interesting huh,”

“Did they bring the whole village as well?” I let out sarcastically spotting all five girls in long draped almost satin gowns over exposure of cleavage and leg just below us as they huddled together.

Gabrielle chuckled shaking his head “It’s to keep Hedeon occupied,”

“Whores,” I let out “You’re kidding me,”