Bohdan's Girft.

I slowly opened my eyes my naked body sprawled awkwardly across the bed slightly covered by a thin satin sheet as the other covers hung off the bed in a messy bundle.

Stretching my body out feeling it slightly ache from the morning’s event, how anger and frustration can lead to something like Sex.

I felt like an idiot the way I acted towards Themis like a teenager going through puberty or a woman on her monthly cycle lashing out at anyone in sight.

I sighed heavily gazing up at the darken ceiling, already someone had managed to open the shutters letting in the last minutes of un harmful sun leak through into the room as the horizon lit up blood red clouds filling up the sky.

Whispers alerted me towards the door as the door cracked open as I scrambled for more sheets throwing it over me as Themis steeped through a small crack holding something a tall fragile glass of blood in one hand as he closed the door shut with the other, a nervous grin spread across his face as he slowly itched his way towards me.

“Evening,”

I grinned brushing my hair behind my ears as Themis paused beside the bed holding out the glass “Thought you might be hungry,” He smiled.

I took it from him taking a large gulp swallowing it down as if I had gone for weeks without it. I gazed at him over the rim of the glass to see puncture wounds and large almost faded lacerations on his shoulder seeping out from his loose shirt as I pulled back spitting the blood across the bed. “What the hell happened to you,” I let out in horror pulling back the collar realising I must have slept through an attack.

He chuckled taking my hand “You were ah.., pretty something,”

I pulled my hand away from his slapping it down hard over my mouth “I.., I did that,” I gasped in horror shaking my head in disbelief “No.., no,”

He continued to smile nodding his head slightly “I was beginning to think that maybe you were hexed-,”

“Themis,” I gasped cutting him off.

He continued to laugh “Lying there wounded, beside your angelic like figure is something all of us males have to go through,”

I sat there confused feeling self-conscious about my ability to have sex ever again “What?”

He nodded amused at my response “When Vampires are bonded, there first time happens a little like this and sometimes others don’t make it out-,”

“Cut it out,” I let out covering my face in embarrassment.

He choked on a laugh “No I’m serious about the first time part with bonded partners,”

“Really,” I whispered “And you were prepared to go through it?”

“Of course,” He let out shocked at my stupid question “Because now, you’re officially mine,” He grinned leaning into me “And I’m forever yours,”

I placed both of my hands on either side of his face as I kissed his four head realising he had a sense of humour behind the serious Themis I first knew “Um, no one knows right?” I asked.

He winced his face slightly turning to the door “Well to be honest, you gave me such a good beating the guys couldn’t help but hear the commotion,” He sniggered.

I raised a hand bringing it down hard against his arm picking up my sheets and dragging them to the bathroom with me.

I cleaned up and slipped into a pair of jeans and a singlet walking out the door with my wet hair dangling over my face to see Gabrielle and Aleksander standing at the door.