Blood.

Sorry for the very delayed chapter,  trying to type with a broken arm in a cast is not fun so hopefully I have fixed all the mistakes.

Any ways Everyone Thanks so much for reading, voting and commenting it means a lot.

So I hope you enjoy this chapter even though it is not long (Sorry again) please let me know what you think.

Gabrielle stood over me gazing down in disbelief at what he had just done “My Queen,” He supressed holding out a shaking hand.

I slapped it away as I stumbled to my feet “What was that?” I let out in anger “What is it about this necklace huh?”

He lowered his eyes drawing himself into the shadows of the trees behind him “It.., It is not my place to say-,”

“Bull shit,” I cut in taking a step forward “I’m ordering you to tell me now,”

He gazed up at me narrowing his eyes to a slit “There are something’s I have no say in and this is one of them, if you seek answers then you ask the one who gave that to you,”

“Why are you so afraid of it?” I whispered.

He lowered his head as he gazed down at the dirt below his shoes shaking his head “Let’s get you back inside before the others start to worry,”

I turned on my heels shooting out of the green house in anger the necklace bouncing on my chest as I grabbed hold of it yanking it off as I froze.

The necklace didn’t budge the chain held on strong as I continued to pull at it.

“That will not work,” Gabrielle’s spoke from behind me “You only have a ten minute window from the time it was put on you,”

“That’s it,” I growled storming off in anger back into the castle towards Bohdan’s office as I barged in gazing around to find no one.

“Is everything alright My Queen?” A voice asked as a guard steeped forward.

“Where is he? Where is Bohdan?” I demanded to know.

“He has left to deal with some human matters on the other side of town,” He explained looking concerned.

“Themis,”

He shrugged his shoulders “He should be around,”

I left making my way through the hall ignoring stares and conversations heading up stairs to see Themis in the distance speaking to Nikolay as he spotted me as he smiled “Athena-,”

“What is going on Themis, what the hell do I have around my neck,” I growled.

He jolted in surprise grabbing my hand after a few seconds “Come,” He whispered taking my arm under his as we walked down the hallway.

“Themis-,”

“To my knowledge that necklace is meant to be missing, never did I imagine my father had been hiding it this whole time,” He sighed as we continued down the empty stone hall “There are secrets behind the necklace and I don’t think I’m the right person to tell you-,”

“Rubbish,” I retorted pulling away from him “Just tell me, stop with the lies Themis I know you have lived with lies your entire existence but this is me you are talking to not a member of the colony,”

He nodded staring into my eyes “The single red like dot in the middle is blood,”

“Blood,” I whispered narrowing my eyes at him “Who’s blood?”