Meeting the Family

***Terra's P.O.V.***

"Aaron, I am not doing this."

"Come on." He crosses his arms over his broad chest and gives me a pleading look. "If you love me , you'll do this."

"I refuse to fight you!" I throw my hands up in exasperation.

"Why not?" He juts his lower lip out, trying to win me over by pouting. Even though he looks absolutely adorable, he will not win this. I place my hands on my hips.

"When I asked you if you wanted to work out after breakfast, that didn't mean I wanted to fight with you. Cam already did that." I lean lightly against a stationary bike and watch as Aaron tries to come up with a good reason to get me to comply.

"Well... what were you planning to do?" He asks, and I send him a victorious smile.

"Riley should be here momentarily." He tenses and narrows his eyes at me. I pretend not to see it and look around the room to make sure all of the necessary equipment is here. Punching bag, weights, mats, exercise balls, yoga mats, medicine balls and a few stationary bikes. Yup, it's all here.

"Who's Riley?" He takes a few intimidating steps towards me until we're standing toe-to-toe. I would be intimidated if he wasn't my mate, but I know he's only being his jealous self right now. I tip my head back to look up at him and answer his question.

"My personal trainer." He growls softly and looks my body over from head to toe.

"So he sees you in what you're wearing now?!" His voice starts to rise and a ghost of a smile forms on my lips. I hide it by turning around so my back is to him.

I look down at my outfit, consisting of a pair of black leggings and a neon green sports bra. My shoes are black and white, Nike running shoes and are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. My blond hair is pulled back into a loose pony tail, but if Aaron's insinuating that I look hot right now, I think we may have very different opinions.

"This is usually what I work out in." I reply before sitting down and starting to stretch my limbs out. With one leg stretched out in front of me, I reach forward and touch my toes.

"I think not!" He kneels down in front of me and grabs both of my wrists to halt my movements. Our eyes lock, and I see his wolf starting to surface because their jealous side is coming out.

Unable to keep it in anymore, I burst out laughing. This catches him off guard for a few seconds before his features morph into one of annoyance. He clears his throat, but I can't stop laughing now that I've started.

"I- It's-" I take a much needed breath of air to calm myself down. "Aaron. Riley isn't a guy."

"I hope not." The person in question walks through the door. "Otherwise I've been buying from the wrong stores all my life." The brunette drops her bag to the ground and takes a few steps in our direction. I peek at my mate and see his face is red in color.

"Riley! I've missed you!" I exclaim, scrambling to my feet and wrapping my arms around my older cousin.

"We're going to have a talk about your absence." She scolds, pushing me away from her. I roll my eyes.

"You and everyone else." I watch as Aaron moves to my side and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "So, if you haven't already heard from the rest of the family, this is my mate, Aaron." Riley sticks her hand out and he shakes it quickly.

"I heard all about him from your mother. Did you know she's expecting kids within the next few years from both you and your brothers?" I choke on my own spit and start coughing. Aaron lightly pats me on the back until I can breath properly again.