Chapter Twenty Nine : "I Won't Be There To Save You"

(There Is A Playlist For Perilous At The End Of This Chapter . Enjoy . )

*Jason's P.O.V*

I'v never been scared of my brother , all those times he's hurt me . It's never made me scared of him,only made me feel sorry for him . As much as I don't want to , I do . I feel sorry that he'll never be fully satisfied without killing someone every twenty four hours . I feel sorry that he'll never find love or let anyone in ever again . But it also makes me not want to care about him at the same time . Why should I care about someone who has never been there for me in my life , never cared about what I did anyway . But for some strange reason , a part of me does care and It's a part of me I hate the most . 

It was morning now and the air smelt crisp and light as I parked up outside my house . As I discarded my leather jacket to one side , I sat myself down on the couch . As I was engrossed in some weird program , the bathroom door flew open . 

"Oh , It's you" It was Freddi , a towel wrapped around his waist , hair drenched and skin glistening with drops of water sliding down his chest . "What are you doing back?" he questioned . Staring at me intensely . 

"To eat , watch a bit of t.v and maybe go out and sort my fucking brother out" I hissed behind my teeth as i threw the remote away from myself , power in my throw . 

"You know this is never going to be over until one of you kill each other" Freddi advised "You know what he wants Jason" he spoke sharply . 

"Do you know something I don't?" I shook my head , my tone sinking in venom as i stared at him in bitter confusion . 

He went silent , his face draining of color . "You mean ... you don't know?" he sunk his head as he glared at me in shock . "I found out last night ...that's why I ran Ash" 

"You were that creep on the phone!" I bellowed , my eyes burning holes into his skin . If looks could kill right now he'd drop dead this instant . 

"Well , If i sound like a creep on the phone , I wouldn't know but I told Ashton that you two being together isn't the best Idea right now . I didn't tell her exactly what's wrong but ...I thought you would" he assured . My mind was spinning in circles , what the fuck was he talking about . 

"Tell her what? I seriously have no idea what your talking about Freddi ? So that wasn't you on the phone last night , I mean , saying you could see her and telling her you were going to take her soul . Nothing like that?" I asked , watching his nose screw up in confusion . 

"No , lord no!" he wailed . He took a long sigh before he looked up at me again , his crisp hazel eyes connecting back with mine  . "Where is she now?" he seemed more calm now . His breath evening out . 

"At school probably...which is a thought . Why aren't you there? And how did you find out this ...information that your not telling me?" I noted , my eyebrows furrowing together as I watched him walk over to the beginning of the stairs . 

"I'v been getting weird phone calls as well you know" he drew his lips to a thin line , glancing at me with a sympathetic look . "Oh and I missed the bus" he responded , stepping onto the first step . "I don't want to tell you yet Jason . We can't let her find out yet and if Charlie tells her , chances are she's going to hate you forever" he lowered his head and raised both eyebrows .