Chapter Thirty Five : "You Lied"

*Ashton's P.O.V*

Holding my breath as I watched the handle twist downwards , I heard the click of a gun behind my ear."Break a leg" I heard Charlie whisper into my ear , his ice cold breath freezing my neck . I felt the gun press against the side of my head before a heavy kick was thrown against the back of my knee, sending me down to the floor . A snap , loud and ugly filed my ears , the pain shot up like a bullet through my leg . It was clear that it was broken . 

The door opened . Revealing six , mucky and blood stained guys . I looked up at them . My eyes giving off a broken and damaged look . Out from the still crowd came Jason , his brown orbs widened as they rested upon me . I felt my chin begin to tremble as tears stained my flustered cheeks . "I'll do it!" Charlie seethed in a shout , it seemed as if he was crying as well ...almost . "I'll take her like you took mine!" he roared . 

"What are you talking about you fucked up son of a bitch!" Jason bellowed , stomping up closer to him . As he did so , the gun pushed harder against my head , causing Jason to freeze . "I never took your wife ...I didn't even know you had a wife ! And I certainly had no fucking Idea that her sister was my girlfriend ! But you did didn't you!" he argued , venom executing his every word . Charlie sat still in his place as he watched his brother firmly . "This was your plan all along ! You knew everything !" 

"You killed her!" Charlie screamed to the top of his lungs ignoring what Jason had just said . I could feel him shake in anger . I watched as one of the guys ; short and dark , looked over at a guy behind him ; Slightly taller with blonde hair . 

"I did not . I didn't even know who she was!" Jason demanded in a loud shout . Charlie began to shake uncontrollably . 

"You lied" I whispered in a tremble under my breath , fixed in his hold as I breathed heavily . 

"You've lost your mind" Jason shook his head in disbelief "You really think you can turn her against me? You will never ever know what love is ! You forced Lorie into marriage!" Jason stated harshly as he hissed each word through his teeth . I furrowed my eyebrows together at what he had just said . I searched my eyes around the room , as if to find the answer hidden somewhere . I listened as Charlie said nothing . Anger grew inside me as I shook with vex in Charlie's hold . 

"You took her!" began the blond guy . "You held her hostage , from me" I watched as Jason snapped around to look at the blond guy . "She was going to be my wife , my family , my beginning of a new life , a new start!" he quivered in a shout as a tear drop slipped down his cheek . 

"Seb" interrupted the tallest guy , dirt smudged across his face as he locked his eyes on Seb . 

"No!" he shook "He needs to know exactly what he's done!" Seb took his eyes away from the others. "You have caused so much shit in my life ! You have ruined my life ! And you didn't just take Lorie's life ! You took two!" tears began to roll down his face , his eyes then met with mine . My heart stopped and guilt hit me like a kick to the stomach . "You took my growing baby too" my throat grew dry and my eyes flooded with tears . She was pregnant ! My heart felt as if someone was squeezing it so tightly it was going to burst . 

"Your one messed up mother fucker!" Jason seethed aggressively behind his teeth before pulling out his gun and aiming it at Charlie . I felt the gun press even harder against my head .