Chapter Twenty Five : "How Are You Still Alive?" (Winner Revealed)

A/N - Hey guys , i want to thank everyone who entered , i loved reading your entrys :) The winner has been chosen however , so here we go ...Drum role please !!!! 

The winner is ..... 

Autumn ! Congratulations !  You will be a new character and your name will be used as Ashton's friend :) Well done , you will be in this chapter and so forth ;) xx

Please don't take it to heart if you didn't win , i'm so grateful to every single one of you that read Perilous and vote and comment every time you read , it really means the most to me :) You never know , i might hold another contest soon ;) 

I won't keep you any longer guys . Here's the next chapter for you . Thank you so much - Tezney :) xx

____________________________________________________________________________

*Ashton's P.O.V* 

"Ashton , come on get up!" i heard my mom harshly pound her knuckles on my bedroom door . I quickly grabbed my pillow and folded it over my head , blocking out the irritating noise . "Ashton!" she repeated in a loud yell . 

"Yes!" i groaned as i pulled it further and tighter over my head . 

"Don't make me get the water bottle!" she demanded and just like that i darted up out of my covers and over to my on suite bathroom . 

"I'm up!" i smirked as i tiredly wiped the sleepers away from my eyes . 

"Good , now hurry up . You won't catch the bus at this rate!" she hurried me on into the bathroom . 

"Oooh no" i sarcastically yelled in fear "Not the disgusting , loud , horrible , gross bus!" 

"Come on now it wasn't like that before...." she huffed as she was just about to exit . 

"Well that was before mom" i sighed as i took my toothbrush from its normal position in its holder . 

She was already gone when i answered , so i began to brush my teeth , my toothbrush buzzing around my mouth . 

______

I was finally dressed and ready in my denim jacket and jeans as i made my way downstairs . "Now don't go wondering off with any boys now will you!" my mom wondered over to my like a darting gazel as she grabbed my shoulders . 

"Ugh ...no.." i huffed as i flicked her hands off of me . 

"I'm only trying to make you sure i don't lose you again!" she whined as she looked at me with sorrowful eyes .