Chapter Four "You Can't Leave"

*Ashton's P.O.V*

I stormed off inside grabbing all of the clothes he had bought me . I shove them all in one bag to carry .

"What are you doing?" he smirks behind me . I snap around to him with the bag settled on my back.

"I'm leaving" i sigh as i try to walk past him but he follows me so i can't get past . I sigh to myself and try to hold my anger in . 

"The bet?" he spits .

"Oh stuff your stupid bet McCan ! You think i'm going to stay here and put up with your shit . I never really had a family ! Not really ! My sisters dead ! My mom and dad never talk to me anymore ! You might as well kill them if i'm honest ! They would be thankful ! You know what as well . Come and find me ! Come and kill me along with them ! I'm not wanted by anyone ! I'm not loved by anyone ! I'm just a walking body to be honest!" and i feel my eyes start to water and a lump in my throat appear . "I thought coming here with you , would change things ! But it didn't , it just made them worse!" and i shove him out of my way .

"Ash" he whines as he follows me in the burned down grass . I can hear his heavy boots stomping behind me . I started to run , eagerly trying to get away from him . He's dangerous to me now . I don't need him . I'm going to be dead soon so what does it really matter . "Ash wait!" i hear him still screaming my name . "ASHTON!" i stopped in my place . Looking up in front of me . Remembering my sister . Lorie . That beautiful girl that could always make me smile . But it wasn't her calling me , it was that evil killer beast .

"I told you not to call me that McCan!!" i scream . I hear him jog up behind me .

"Christ sake . Your in on this now you can't leave!" he demands , grabbing my wrists from behind . Causing me to shut my eyes tight at how much he pained me in his grip . 

"I don't want to anymore . I don't want to be here with YOU!" i try to wriggle my way out of his grip .  I bellow in his face . I spin around on YOU and stare into his caramel orbs that still take my breathe away . But i can't , not right now .

Just admit it Ashton . You Like Him .

The back of my mind hinted , i burst it away and try to ignore it . No I don't . After a minute of staring at him . I picked my bag back up and started to speed walk off again .

"Ash!!" and Jason cuts me up walking backwards in front of me .

"Go away Jason!" i hiss behind gritted teeth .

"No!" he stopped causing me to push back on myself . "No i won't go away! . Your staying!" venom in his voice that jolted me back . He needs anger management i swear . 

"You can't make me!" i snarl . I walk around him , ignoring him . Why is it that when i just want to leave and get away from him . I know deep down that i'm dying to stay . It's so confusing . I always feel like i'm doing the wrong thing .

"Ashton Collins !!" he shouts to the top of his voice . How the hell does he know my last name .