Chapter Twelve : "I think you've forgotten who i am babe?"

*Jason's P.O.V*

My life has never been easy , not one little bit . Somehow being with Ash seems to change that all around . When i'm with her it's like nothing else matters at all . Saving her from her school was the most best decision i have ever made in my life . What would have happened if i hadn't have found her ? Or met her at all in my life ? I'd still be that good for nothing shit i was in the first place . Whenever i touch her it's like she's made out of water , one touch and her skin ripples out from my touch but i'm the fire . When she touches me she gets burnt .

It's not that my life is that different from how it was before but it's definitely changed since Ash has been around and i know i shouldn't shout at her as much as i do , but i just lose my rag with her a lot . I don't even know why half the time she will say things sometimes that just click that button inside of me that turns on my anger and vex . It's strange to think one girl i saved in a school i was bombing for work will maybe become the most important thing to me . When i say maybe , i say it because we're not official yet if you know what i mean , we kiss yeah but .... i don't know , it's complicated .

"Come here babe and i'll show you" i smile through the dim light of the day that was now coming to an end . She reached out for my hand and held onto to it tightly as i pulled her towards me . I took her over to the end line of the forest , the edge cliff basically , that looked over the city . This is where i had meaning to go the whole time but Charlie took us off track . We reached the edge where she let go of my hand and was gobsmacked at the view . The city lights lit up so far away we couldn't even see anymore . It was beautiful how they all lit up in front of us . She covered her dropped lips with her hand as he eyes widened .

"This is ..... i don't even know .." she smirks through a heavy breath .

"Sick right?" i grin as i walk up beside her , hands on my waist , breathing in it's beauty .

"Very .... sick" she smirks again as she shook her head down laughing . "Your vocabulary scares me sometimes" she giggles .

"Hey , years of no school does that to you" i chuckle joyfully as i scan over her every perfect feature.

"Why did you bring me here . To take me back home?" she smiles over to me , her fine lined eyebrows arching , her perfect square teeth squashing down onto her moist bottom lip .

"No.." i scoff in a smirk "To get away from them" i flinch my head behind me , meaning Charlie and his gang .

"Oh.... so where are we sleeping tonight , not out here please??!!" Ash begs , adding an adorable pout to her lips and praying with her hands .

"Ok we can find somewhere but let's just hope i don't get recognised" i chuckle under my breath at my own inside joke .

"Recognised??" she squints in confusion her eyebrows , drawing into each other .

"I think you've forgotten who i am babe?" i grin widely and long at her , encouraging her to remember what i do .

"No!" she scoffs "Your the Jason McCan duhh oh em gee how would anyone not know that , i mean honestly!" she flips her hair and puts on an even more strong American accent than she already had . "But seriously , will the police come after you?"

"Police??" i chuckle in disbelief "More like the FBI babe!" her eyes widened to large O's and her mouth dropped to the floor "Yepp , you've definitely forgotten who i am!" i shook my head and chuckled to myself .

"Please McCan , i'm ready for anything , i'm so pumped right now , you won't even believe it . If i had a hammer right now , i'd be smashing it around everywhere and guess what you wouldn't even see me because i would be going that fast ! I'd be the new super women but -- WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!" she jumps into my arms at the sound of the wind ... yes ... the wind . Just how it howled the night before .