Chapter Six

Chapter Six

*Lillian*

I don't know why I told him that. I mean it's not like I regret it because it's true but... where did it come from?!

I sighed as I leaned against the car seat.

When the plain landed I was blushing like mad, he wouldn't stop smiling. I wonder...

I looked over at him, his eyes where on the road but he was smiling like a billionaire.

I rolled my eyes, exactly. I just hope he doesnt-.

"So you like me?" he asked, interrupting my thoughts.

I sighed, "it's the hundredth time you've asked me that."

He laughed and took a quick glance at me and smiled, "I like hearing it over and over."

I looked at him curiously, "Do you like me?"

His smiled deepened, it wasn't a frown buy he was no longer smiling.

"Yes."

I smiled, excitement boiled inside me. It's like a gut feeling, I knew it.

"How long now?" I asked as I leaned over my seat interested.

He rolled his lips into his mouth and thought, "A long time."

I didn't say anything. I don't really think it's time to talk about it right now.

Other than that, I love it here! Nathan said our hotel is right by the beach so I'm sure I'll be spending most of the week tanning. It was 12:30 am and I was getting really sleepy.

*

The next morning I woke up on something soft. I groaned as I stretched my muscles keeping my eyes closed.

"Good morning."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Nathan across the room in nothing but a towel. My eyes widened as he dried his hair with a towel. Droplets of water slid down his perfectly chiseled body.

I stared at him as he walked to his bag and picked up a clean shirt.

"Are you done staring? I don't wanna be rude and put my shirt on." he chuckled turning his head slightly to wink.

I rolled my eyes and got up to go to the bathroom not before turning back to him to take another peek.

His back muscles flexed as he pulled his shirt over his head.

I closed the door quickly and sighed, he did that on purpose.

I took a quick warm shower and dried myself before realizing the only clothes that I brought in here where my bra and underwear. Crap.

I looked at myself and the mirror and smirked, pay back time.

I opened the door slowly and peeked outside, his back to me. Good.

I walked outside in just my bra and underwear and slammed the bathroom door loudly. He didn't turn, he was really focused on the tv.

I took this opportunity to get my clothes... but where's my bag?

"Nathan?" I asked.

"Mhmm?" he said watching Degrassi on tv.

"Where my bag?" I asked walking around looking for it.

"Oh it's in-."

I looked towards him and noticed he finally turned around. His mouth open, he looked me from up and down. I held my laugh as his eyes seem to notice my feminine parts.