Chapter Eleven

 Chapter 11

"Lilian?"

"Huh?"

"Lilian!"

"What?" I snapped, accidentally slamming my head onto my locker.

"Ow!" I yelled rubbing my forehead.

Nikki chuckled in front of me, "Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think so. What happened?" I asked. I looked around, I wasn't in the cafeteria anymore...

"You zoned out while me and Kyle were talking to you." she said, that's when I noticed Kyle standing behind her and looking at me worriedly.

"Yeah dude you scared the hell out of us, you stood there for a good 5 minutes just staring into space." he added.

Wait so... The lunch bell didn't ring yet?

"So it's not lunch yet?" I asked.

As soon as I said it the lunch bell rang, Kyle noticed Nathan across the hall and he waved.

So if lunch just started.. that means me and Nathan never kissed, we never made up. Nothing happened, it was all a day dream.

"Are you feeling alright Lilly?" asked Nikki.

Kyle smiled, "Maybe you're just hungry." he said leading us to the cafeteria.

I didn't respond, I was really out of it. Everything seemed so real.

"Lilly? Are you OK?" I heard Nikki ask, this time her voice had a lot of concern.

"Hey guys." I heard someone familiar say, Nathan? Was that Nathan?

I felt as if I couldn't see anyone, I was still stuck on the fact that it was all a day dream.

"Dude, she's turning blue." I heard Kyle say.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Lilly!" Nikki yelled before everything went black and then I couldn't hear anything anymore.

*

"She'll be fine, I assure you.""Then why isn't she waking up?! It's been hours!"

"Miss please, give her time. She'll be awake soon just give her time."

"Nikki stop, just calm down."

I heard a sharp sigh a chair scratching on the floor, then I heard more voices, but I could hardly tell who it belonged to.

"What did the doctor say? Does he know why she fainted?"

"Yeah he said stress, apparently the body tends to shut down if it's in too much stress."

"Was she stressed out?"

"I don't know."

I sensed three people in the room, and two of them we're talking.

"Did you call her parents?" a voice asked, I could tell it was a guys voice.

"Yeah, their on the way."

I groaned, I felt a sudden throbbing pain at the back of my head.

"Lilly?" I felt someone grasp onto my hand. I don't know who it is but this person had really soft hands.

I tried to open my eyes but the pain came back, making me groan.

"Call the nurse Nikki, Lilly dude, everything's gonna be okay.".

Now I can tell who is who, I heard Nikki's footsteps and a door closing just a few seconds later. I could feel Kyle's body heat to my right, but who was holding my hand? Could it be Nathan?