Chapter 12

Catherine’s POV

I woke up the next morning on the sofa and the flashbacks from last night appeared in my head. I can’t believe I broke up with him.

“Hey, Catherine.” Louis says coming over to sit on the sofa with me everyone else was getting breakfast apart Milly, I haven’t seen her yet, although I did notice that he had a concerned expression.

“Hi.” I reply quietly. I knew the others had witnessed what happened between Liam and I yesterday.

“Are you alright?” He asks, I sigh. I probably looked a right mess.

“No, but I’ll try and survive. Where’s Milly, normally she would be up now?” I ask, confused.

“Oh. Milly was sick this morning. I was wondering-“Louis got cut off by Liam.

“Louis, come on. We have an interview, we need to leave.” He says completely trying to avoid me. 

“Alright, I’ll be there in minute.” Liam nods and leaves with the others.

“What were you saying before Lou?” I ask softly.

“I was wondering, if you’re not going to the interview, will you stay and take care of Milly. I would, but I kind of have to go? Please, I’m just worried about her.” Louis asks me, with a look of worry and concern on his face. I smile.

“Course Lou.” I reply. He gives me a quick hug.

“Thanks Catherine, will you text me, if anything happens?” He calls as he makes his way over to the door.

“Will do.” I shout a reply, he smiles before leaving.

“Hey Milly.” I say as Milly walks in looking tired, she didn’t look that great.

“Oh, hi Catherine.” She replies.

“Louis told me, you were sick this morning?” I ask.

“Yeah… Catherine, can I tell you something?” Milly goes, looking at me.

“Of course.” I return, she sits next to me.

“Well, this morning wasn’t the only time I’ve been sick…” She says looking down. I look at her confused.

“What do you mean?” She sighs.

 "I've been throwing up every day for the last few days, just Louis hasn't heard me apart from today. I don't know why..." Milly explains trailing off towards the end. 

"Milly when did this start?" I ask, my eyes widening. I think, I may know why she has been throwing up, but it can't be, right?

"It started a couple of days after we went to the club." She replies confused. 

"Milly..." I start finally putting the pieces together, she looks at me. 

"What Catherine?" She asks raising an eyebrow still worried. 

"I think... I think you might be pregnant?!" I say slowly, still a bit unsure. Her eyes widen in shock. 

"No, I can't be." She shakes her head frantically. 

"Have you and Louis done 'IT'?" I ask as she thinks for a minute. 

"Erm, I think we did when we got back from the club, I can't remember and I'm sure that we used a condom..." She tells me staring off into space, I sigh. 

"Milly, I think you should try a pregancy test. So you know whether you are or not because we don't know for sure yet." I explain, suggesting the idea. 

"If we do, who's going to get it. I can't, Louis thinks I'm ill, what if I get caught?" Milly frantically says. I sigh, knowing I'll probably regret this later. 

"I'll go..." I say slowly, she looks up at me in shock.

"Wait, What?" She replies still staring at me. 

"Look, Milly. You can't go. So, I will." I repeat getting up and grabbing my hoodie and sunglasses. I didn't want to get caught by the paps especially now since I broke up with Liam.

"But you can't!" she says trying to stop me.

"Why not?" I ask, I know it's if I get caught but how else was Milly going to get the test, the other girls were at the interview so we couldn't ask them and there was no way we could ask the boys to get them, 

"You could get caught." Is all she replies, not wanting to mention Liam. I sigh.

"Milly, I have to go. I'll be careful alright, I won't be long." I say as I open the door towards the tour bus, she sighs before she lets me go.