Chapter 5

* 2 weeks later *

Catherine's POV

After two long boring weeks of being grounded, I was finally allowed to see everyone again. My parents though had no clue that Liam and I had skyped over that period. That's right, Liam and I have grown a lot and I mean a lot closer since we first met. 

Every night, we would skype each other and spend hours just talking about random stuff, or what him and the boys did that day. I have to admit, my feelings for him have grown a lot deeper. As for Milly and Louis, they are still together and are the most cutest couple ever. Sure, Milly has had her phone taken away and was grounded but they still skyped each other, and from what Liam told me, I would have to say was cute. 

I was so excited, it was even better as I was seeing the boys and going to one of their concerts, meaning it'll be one of there concerts from Take Me Home, as they have just started up their tour and are performing at the O2 tonight. I will be going to my first ever concert! I can't wait to see Liam! 

Seeing as it was 12:00pm, I decided to get ready because I had to leave about 3:00pm, and head off towards the arena, where I would meet everyone before the show started. 

After spending half an hour on what I was going to wear I finally decided on wearing: An orangey coloured dress, a while cardigan beige high heel wedges. It was still very hot so I didn't want to wear to much because I knew I would get hot. Again, I put my hair into a side plait then onto my make up.

My make - up was just the same except this time I decided to wear my liquid eye liner instead of my pencil eyeliner. I wanted it to stand out which it did. I look at the time to see it was now 2:30pm, Milly was going to come over and we were going to head over to the concert together. We were going to meet Molly, Alison and Roshni there as they lived close to the boys and we didn't. 

"CATHERINE! MILLY'S HERE, SO IS THE TAXI!" My mum yells up, as I'm unplugging my camera, and my phone from there chargers. I wanted to take a lot of pictures tonight. I also pick up my stay over bag. 

 "COMING!" I Shout down, making my way downstairs.

"Catherine! That dress looks great on you!" My mum gushes, I smile.

"Thanks!" I reply smiling, it's very rare that my mum compliments me. 

"Oh, can I have a picture ?" She continues, I glance at Milly sighing. We had to leave otherwise we would be late. 

 "Mum, I'm going to be taking pictures there. But we really have to go or we'll be late meeting everyone?!" I say rushing, she sighs.

"Ok, but make sure you get a picture. And your staying over there right?" I nod smiling.

"Bye mum!" I say giving her a quick hug, before leaving and getting into the taxi. Yeah, I forgot to mention that I was staying with the this weekend and I couldn't wait.

Liam's POV

I couldn't wait to see Catherine tonight. The last two weeks we had spent every night on skype, staying up late and talking about god knows what.

The boys and I have just started our Take Me Home Tour, tonight was the first concert at O2. Catherine and Milly were coming along with the rest of the girls well they were already here.

Also, tonights the night. I was finally going to ask her out, I was nervous. I mean what if she said no?

Anyway, Paul had just gone outside to meet them and I couldn't wait to see her.

"LOUIS!"  I hear a familiar voice yell snapping me out of my thoughts. I look over to where it came from to see Milly running up to Louis and him picking her up spinning her around, obviously giving her a kiss. I take my gaze over to Catherine and wow.