Chapter 4

Catherine's POV

"Please give a warm welcome for One Direction!" The interview says causing the whole auidence to scream, cheer and me to wince. Me, Milly, Molly, Alison and Roshni were in the front row of the audience. I had no clue what to expect, but the others were pretty calm. They didn't even wince the audience screamed, how?

"Hello, boys. How are you ?" The interviewer asks as the boys sit down on the big sofa at the front.

"Great thanks. Wouldn't you boys agree?" Louis answers and the boys all nod. 

"Ok. So let's get down to business. Now what's this picture about?" She asks, and a picture comes up of me and Milly being kidnapped and the boys trying to help us. I gasp, I didn't know they would mention that, and by the looks of it I don't think Milly did either. I see the boys take a glance at each other.

"So what happened?" She asks again, wanting some sort of explaination, I didn't like it, it was so quiet. I hadn't even told my parents, they are soo going to kill me for this. 

"Oh. The two girls there are Catherine and Milly. Lou and I were out shopping when we heard them screaming for help. We went over to investigate and saw that the man was trying to kidnap them, so Louis called the police and we helped them." Liam explains sending a 'I'm Sorry' look over our way.

"Is it true Louis?" The interviewer asks, raising an eyebrow. Why wouldn't it not be true?

"Yes it is." Is all Louis says.

"Oh. Well there have been rumours of you guys hanging out with them. Is that right?" She asks again, this time showing another picture of us leaving the apartment earlier. 

"Yes it is. They are lovely girls. I think we all agree, don't you lads?" Zayn speaks up for the first time. 

"Yes." All four of them say in unison. 

"Ok. So the last question that everybody wants to know. Who's single and who's taken?" 

"I'm taken by my gorgeous girlfriend Molly." Niall goes sending a wink towards her.

"I'm taken by my beautiful girlfriend Roshni." Zayn also goes sending a wink towards her. 

"I'm taken by my sexy girlfriend Alison." Harry says smirking and sending a wink towards her, of course he would say that! 

"What about you Louis and Liam?" The interviewer asks. 

Liam's POV

"What about you Louis and Liam?" Chelsea, the interviewer asks. I see Louis look over to Milly and she nods slightly. 

"I'm taken by my wonderful girlfriend Milly." Louis says turning to face the interviewer smiling as he mentions her name. 

"I'm single." I say, smiling slightly. I really wanted to change that. 

"Ok. So here we have it folks. Give it up for One Direction!" The audience cheer and we head off stage and into our dressing room. 

"That was great you guys." Molly says as she goes over to give Niall a hug and a kiss. Milly, Roshni and Alison all do the same with the other boys. Whilst Catherine and I just stand there awkwardly. I decide to go over to her.

"I'm sorry they bought up about the kidnapping thing." I say quietly to her as everyone else was off on their own little conversations. I hear her sigh. 

"That's alright. You didn't know it would come up." She smiles slightly looking back down at the floor again I was starting to get worried again.

"Ok guys. So what are we going to do now?" Niall asks us all. I was about to reply when a phone goes off. Catherine pulls her phone out and sighs before looking at us all.