Part 15 - The Last Day

Author Comment: For the story illustrations/images, kindly visit the External Link. Thank you.

~~~

ULQUIORRA & ORIHIME FAN FICTION
LONELINESS

~~~

Part XV: The Last Day

Inoue didn’t eat the next day and Grimmjow saw the untouched food.

Grimmjow: “You didn’t eat. You really are preparing yourself to die.”

She didn’t speak.

Grimmjow: “Anyway, this will be your last day in this room.”

So, this is it. Tomorrow everything will end. Ichigo will live or all of us will die here… Ulquiorra… you really didn’t see me after all. I knew you were there but why can’t you face me nor talk to me.

Grimmjow left.

Inoue: “Ulquiorra, don’t die alone.”

Ulquiorra was silent. He did not move from behind the wall.

She stood up. She was holding back her tears until she finally faced Ulquiorra. She knew he was there.

Her tears started to fell.

Inoue: “You left.”

Ulquiorra was looking at her tears.

Inoue: “You made me feel alone when you knew that I don’t want to be alone. You made me hate myself for believing that you have a heart even if it is impossible.”

More tears fell from Inoue’s eyes but Ulquiorra remained silent.

Inoue: “You left me when you knew that I don’t want you to leave me. You’re really a heartless, cold-hearted soul. I hate you.”

Finally, it was unbearable for Ulquiorra to see Inoue crying. He grabbed her and embraced her tightly.

Ulquiorra: “When I die, I want you to be there –Inoue.”

It was the first time he called Inoue by her name. She looked at him. Her eyes were still full of tears.

He held her face and kissed her. He knew that it would be the only chance to hold her and touch her. It will be the last day to be with her.

He carried her and laid her on the sofa. He kissed her passionately, caressed her, and feeling her touch. “Ulquiorra…” He heard her say his name and he gave her his world –a world where only the two of them cared about.

*** For graphical version of the story, please visit my website ^_^   worldofblacksam.wordpress.com

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own nor create the illustrations/images in this fiction. Credits are shown below the respective illustrations.
Bleach and the characters in this story are created by Tite Kubo.