Part 5 - The Silent Soul

Author Comment: For the story illustrations/images, kindly visit the External Link. Thank you.

~~~

ULQUIORRA & ORIHIME FAN FICTION

LONELINESS

~~~

Part V: The Silent Soul

Inoue just stared at the crescent moon that can be seen in the small window of her room.

All day long, she was just staring at it and thinking about her friends… Ichigo… and the Espada.

Flashback:

Menoly: “It’s such a shame that Aizen gave such importance to a worthless thing like you! He even ordered his fourth Espada to take care of you! It’s disgusting!”

He was the fourth Espada… stronger than Grimmjow –the sixth Espada.

His eyes…

Flashback:

Ulquiorra: “Even if I have to kill those who are a threat to her.”

I felt sadness in his cold eyes. Maybe he is alone… Well, they are Arrancars –they are loners! But no! Even if they are Arrancars, they can have companions… they have comrades.

Inoue sighed.

What the hell are you thinking Inoue! Stop thinking about it. You don’t care.

“You have deep thoughts, woman.” It was Ulquiorra.

It was a surprise and Inoue almost jumped to her feet. She saw Ulquiorra leaning on the opening of the room. She wondered how long he was there.

Ulquiorra: “Your food is ready.”

Inoue: “Will you join me… or atleast just stay until I am finished.”

Ulquiorra did not answer.

Inoue: “I’m going to be crazy here.”

Ulquiorra: “Then go crazy. As if I care.”

Inoue: “Of course you’ll care! If I’ve gone crazy here, I might kill myself. If that happens, you’ll be dead to Aizen.”

There was a few moment of silence.

Ulquiorra: “Just tell me when you’re finished.”

And Inoue was satisfied. She knew that he would stay.

She was about to finish her meal and yet she was thinking of how to start a conversation with the Espada.

Inoue: “Uhhmm…”

She’s blushing. It was an odd feeling –a shy moment.

Inoue: “Can I call you Ulquiorra?”

Ulquiorra looked at her.

Inoue: “Or do you want me to call you Mr. Espada? Or just Mr. Emo-Arrancar?”

Inoue looked at Ulquiorra and she found him staring at her. She looked away. She blushed more and started drinking the tea.

Emo-Arrancar? What the hell are you thinking again Inoue! You are such an idiot! As if he knows what “emo” means!

Ulquiorra did not answer.

Inoue: “I guess, I’ll just call you Ulquiorra.”

She said it in a low voice.

Inoue: “This tea is good. I never expect Hueco Mundo to have this kind of tea.”

She tried talking again.

Ulquiorra: “Are you finished?”

Inoue: “Uhhm… yes. I think so.”

Ulquiorra: “My subordinate will come in a while. You should rest now.”

Ulquiorra walked away.

Ulquiorra: “Do not think too much.”

Inoue: “OK. Ahhm… Ulquiorra…”

Ulquiorra stopped.

Inoue: “Thank you.”

Inoue smiled.

Ulquiorra noticed her smile and he disappeared in the darkness.

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own nor create the illustrations/images in this fiction. Credits are shown below the respective illustrations.

Bleach and the characters in this story are created by Tite Kubo.