Part 9 - Order To Kill

Author Comment: For the story illustrations/images, kindly visit the External Link. Thank you.

~~~

ULQUIORRA & ORIHIME FAN FICTION
LONELINESS

~~~

Part IX: Order To Kill

Few more days have passed. Inoue was spending her time in the warm bath tub. She was thinking about the moment when she held Ulquiorra’s hand.

It’s cold. His skin was somewhat soft but I can feel the hardness beneath it. It feels like steel. It’s like a frozen human body.

She thought.

If I look at him, his whole being… it’s empty. His body is an empty shell… it’s like it was built to fight –like a tool. He might not have a heart but when I look at his eyes, I can feel the sadness and coldness.

She noticed Ulquiorra’s reiatsu from behind of the bathroom.

Ulquiorra: “You know that your friends are already here at Las Noches.”

She remembered that she felt Ichigo’s reiatsu yesterday.

Ulquiorra: “I already have the order to kill Ichigo.”

And he left.

Frozen at the bath tub, Inoue was holding herself not to cry. She can’t believe it. Her friends can die anytime. There was pain inside her heart. And tears finally came out of her eyes.

She thought about the times she shared with Ichigo and the others back then.

Ishida… Chad… Ichigo…

She closed her eyes and darkness engulfed her.

Ulquiorra came again to pick up the tray of food he served her earlier. He noticed that the food was left untouched and Inoue was not there.

Realizing that she had not come out from the bathe, there might be something that happened. He rushed to the bathroom. He felt something… strange… something that he had not felt before. It was fear.

He saw Inoue unconscious. He was about to touch her face when Inoue screamed.
Inoue: “Ichigo!!!!!!!”

It was a dream. There were tears in her face. She realized that Ulquiorra was there and staring at her.

The panic that Ulquiorra felt was relieved. She’s alive. But he was still wondering about that feeling. He shouldn’t be feeling anything. He is an Espada and he fears nothing… he feels nothing.

Ulquiorra: “I can only assure that I won’t be killing Ichigo in the next few more days… unless he will be killed by other Espada.”

Those were the kindest words that he can say to her. He shouldn’t be nice to her in the first place. He left when he knew that Inoue is fine.

*** For graphical version of the story, please visit my website ^_^   worldofblacksam.wordpress.com

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own nor create the illustrations/images in this fiction. Credits are shown below the respective illustrations.
Bleach and the characters in this story are created by Tite Kubo.