Part 3 - An Empty Room

Author Comment: For the story illustrations/images, kindly visit the External Link. Thank you.

~~~

ULQUIORRA & ORIHIME FAN FICTION
LONELINESS

~~~

Part III: An Empty Room

Thank goodness this room has a lighter aura. She thought.

The room was big. It was dark but there was a dim light. There’s a big sofa, comfortable enough for Inoue to sleep in. Besides the big carpet on the floor and the two-piece dining set, there is no other furniture on that room –it was barely furnished and there’s nothing to do. She was just a perfect slave. Her only purpose is to heal those Arrancars that cause the endless battle in her world –no, her previous world.

Flashback:
Aizen: “Ulquiorra, I entrust Inoue in your hands. Make sure she will live until I say so.”

He entrusted me in the hands of that Espada. I must be safe here… for now. That Espada… he is different from them. He is silent… he might have a heart… no way. He is an Arrancar. They don’t have a heart. He is just different from those fearless and warfreak Arrancars. It’s odd that I can’t sense anything from him… emotions, feelings… there is nothing compared to the other Espada –Grimmjow who is full of angst and ready to kill… Ulquiorra is empty.

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own nor create the illustrations/images in this fiction. Credits are shown below the respective illustrations.
Bleach and the characters in this story are created by Tite Kubo.